Grp B 1st Round: India vs Bangladesh

S

sonic

hey Tareq, would you like the new Bangladesh kit I made? stick this in your uniforms file mate, its cool

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

The second match that's finished,the second match thats been abandoned.I am not happy at seeing a fair match played yet. :throw:

Tareq

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
May I ask what the point of abandoning a match that i've already won is?! I get the points regardless, so why bother? I see that it would be very fair if i had of lost, but don't really see the point now. Anyway, i doubt anyone will break the rules anymore! Keep an eye on the rules very closely!!

A

amber22

Now you guys dont realize the real thing .

You take it for granted that I forgot to download the .ctm files. I Downloaded the .ctm file but the hell that it creates is that the players faces doe'snt not matches with it so the hell I have to spend hours to make the right combination despite a busy schedule.Now when I copied the .ctm file the game loaded fine but soon it hanged.Now the next time it did'nt loaded.So I had to uninstall it.Now I had to go to my classfellow's house to take my CD,I installed it back but the ctm file was not there So I tried to download it again but the my internet was not responding.
And do you know , All the statistics that I posted were in Cyber Cafe because the net was supposed to be down for 1 week

S

sonic

there are many people playing who DO NOT have exactly the same line-ups selected in their line-ups. I played Rangeela yesterday and he has two different line-ups which caused a problem cos at first I wasn't sure which one he was playing with. Had I not noticed this then my game would have been a forfeit when it would not have been technically my fault ! It is important that everyone has the same line-up in both otherwise we shall just have more and more fofeits.

Its weird cos even when you have the correct ctm's it appears that the bowling order is totally random. Today I did a sample of a match of 20 overs with the same line-ups and in one match Lee, McGrath, Gillespie and Waugh bowled four overs with Lehmann and MacGill the other two. I then used exactly the same line-ups for another match and Lee, McGrath, Lehmann and MacGill bowled four overs and Gillespie and Waugh bowled the other two. I'm yet to figure out what "order" the bowling goes in ODI's cos it seems to be totally random even with both bowling line-ups being EXACTLY the same !

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by amber22@Jun 5 2003, 01:53 AM
OOps. Sorry Tareq ,
I forgot to play with your team.Good win from you.I knew 200 was not enough for this pitch.

Well , will meet you in future :fyou:

:up: great win
The reason I Abandonded the match due to this post by amber.
I do Understand that if you lineup is not same in both odi player editor you will have 2 to 3 players diffrent each time yo play using ctm file. But here you posted you forgot to play with the team or other wise I have would have not taken this action.

As long as you are using the opponent team ctm file you are all good to go cause we do know there will be a minor changes in lineup.

well amber good luck in next game.

Sonic,

The bowling situatation where a bowler sometimes bowls 4 overs and other 2 overs, its a bug in the game and I am aware of that.

Tareq,
I know you won the match but amber forgot to use ur team ctm file so I had to forfeit the match due to rules.

thx

S

sonic

Rangeela i love it when you get all ruthless and laying down the law its so funny :lol: :D

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well someones gotta do it! :lol:

Rules are rules.

Users who are viewing this thread