Grp B 1st Round: India vs Bangladesh

Tareq

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A chaseable score, but it can still go either way. Did you get my proper team and hit "restore teams" because the bowling scorecard shows people playing that aren't even in the team.... I'm 100% sure that i made the team right, because i tested it on my computer before i sent it too you. The team is completely different to the one you played against. :angry:

Tareq

School Cricketer
By the look of the bowling stats, it looks like you still have the defaut EA sports made team... :wall:

S

sonic

Originally posted by Tareq@Jun 5 2003, 01:55 AM
By the look of the bowling stats, it looks like you still have the defaut EA sports made team... :wall:
oh dear...amber did not hit restore teams, this could cause problems :unsure:

Tareq

School Cricketer
Ok, i finished the game despite him not having the right team. When i played it turned out that there was the edited players in a different order (and some switched with people who were not meant to play). Please make sure you hit restore teams in future. A funny thing that did come of it is that the man of the match wasn't even meant to be playing.... looks like Mohammad Ashraful pulled out at the last moment! Here is the scorecard and all the stats. I took lots of pictures from the game so you could get an idea of how it went. I won with three balls to spare after Amunal Islam hit a six to bring up his 50 and win the match. Very good game, a few more runs amber and who knows what would have happened.

Tareq

School Cricketer
Dropped catch at point in the early overs.

Tareq

School Cricketer
but made up for with a brilliant catch at midoff with the fielder catching a ball coming from over his head... very hard.

Tareq

School Cricketer
A very hard hit six! I really like the angle of this shot!

Tareq

School Cricketer
And the fifty is up! Fully deserved to be the MoM.

Users who are viewing this thread