Grp B 4th Round: England vs Bangladesh

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 23 2003, 05:41 PM
well played Shailesh, this could be close again for me....
Looks like you were right on the money. It can't get any closer then this... :o :blink: :huh:

S

sonic

congrats to Tareq for a fine win...

Rangeela, the over situation could become a problem, a team batting second will always have their net run rate effected by only having 19 overs to bat. We could have a situation in this group where net run rate settles things, but that would seem unfair to teams who have had less time to score their runs...if you see. I think you should therefore divide their run rate by 19 instead of 20 to make things fair

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Wow!That's the first ever time a team has won by losing fewer wickets! :o Tareq is a new breed of wonderful online players. :) :up: I didn't know he could steer such a bad side to everything. :D

R

Rangeela

great win Tareq,

it put you right behind England in points table with a diffrence of 1 point

T20

Panel of Selectors
Vaughan:
hell of a match but the result system has dashed our chances of advancing to the semis. Still full credit to the guys for producing some good contests.

:angry: :angry: :wall: :wall:

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by Shailesh@Jun 26 2003, 04:19 AM
Vaughan:
hell of a match but the result system has dashed our chances of advancing to the semis. Still full credit to the guys for producing some good contests.

:angry: :angry: :wall: :wall:
thats is a good win tareq... makes group b more interesting... well done... :up:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Kar_ind@Jun 27 2003, 06:17 AM
first draw in our online tournament. :blink:
definately a first tie score in online tournament history

Users who are viewing this thread