Grp B 1st Round: England vs Pakistan

R

radaga

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 8 2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Shailesh@Jun 6 2003, 11:27 PM
LOL! unfortunately Jonah & Zim had too many beers overnight so ended up at some 4 day match instead (notice the whites in background) :lol:  :D  :chair:
yes, and i will be the clever clogs who points out that the ground is the SEG in australia :rolleyes: :P :lol:
it is too :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 8 2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 8 2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Shailesh@Jun 6 2003, 11:27 PM
LOL! unfortunately Jonah & Zim had too many beers overnight so ended up at some 4 day match instead (notice the whites in background) :lol: :D :chair:
yes, and i will be the clever clogs who points out that the ground is the SEG in australia :rolleyes: :P :lol:
it is too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course :rolleyes: the ashes.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Well I give up.I've practiced again and again and took part in everything since I arrived.I quit!I give up!Gough's bowling was too good and when I sweeped his bowls they were caught.I am just fed up! :angry: :angry: :angry: :throw: :chair: :rant:

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 8 2003, 12:00 PM
Well I give up.I've practiced again and again and took part in everything since I arrived.I quit!I give up!Gough's bowling was too good and when I sweeped his bowls they were caught.I am just fed up! :angry: :angry: :angry: :throw: :chair: :rant:
Dude please don't quit. Don't give up. The most I've ever made in my practice matches is 130odd all out from 16 overs so your not the worst...you tried....

T20

Panel of Selectors
Vaughan: Good to get off to a winning start in the tournament. Still some work to be done with middle order..hopefully will be more consistent. Dream performance by Gough. White too did well despite some criticism in the media. Looking forward to the next game.

:band:

J

jonah

Having just sobered up from celebrating England's fantastic victory may I just thank our new captain/Chairman of Selectors Mr Shailesh for inspiring the boys to a marvellous performance. Unlucky to the Pakistan boys.
Now, Zim and I are off to the barbers for a wash and blow-dry.

K

killa_stiky2002

Auwais, what's wrong with your bowling stats? Rangeela take a look....

T20

Panel of Selectors
Having just sobered up from celebrating England's fantastic victory may I just thank our new captain/Chairman of Selectors Mr Shailesh for inspiring the boys to a marvellous performance.

Thanks guys..next time pl. try to be at the right venue :lol: :lol:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@Jun 8 2003, 10:44 AM
Auwais, what's wrong with your bowling stats? Rangeela take a look....
The bowling stats match the scorecard and the way the screen has come its becasue I think when you do Alt&tab to paste the screenshot to paint its happens sometimes depending on the system config...... Unless if Auwais has some other explanation.....

but well played guys.... and congrats to England to start the tournament with a win

good luck in future matches

thx

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

And guys there wasn't much I could do though.I even tried defending Gough's balls to stop catches but they went straight through me.But I remember some good moments like Shoaib slogging one of White's balls straight down the ground into the crowd.And a cover drive by Afridi resulting into a six too.I was going steady when I was 9 wickets down but then I just swung my bat (can't remeber why! :rolleyes: ) and was all out..
So really the fault of my loss was because of the new "you can use a team of your choice default or not" rule.I do play good when I have one wicket in hand but I need to play that way in tests instead like Rangeela.I might update my team now or I won't...

Users who are viewing this thread