Guess the Face :s

Dez

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I want whatever they were smoking when they designed Peter Siddle, Andrew Flintoff and Ben Hilfenhaus.

They look atrocious.

chainsnatcher

School Cricketer
From what I've heard,they were smoking Pot and thats why the faces dont look too good.Maybe the results would have been even better had they smoked crack instead...

P

pcfan123

If they were smoking Pot then the game would have never been finished.

chainsnatcher

School Cricketer
Interesting point but my sources tell me only the facemakers were smoking pot....They had to make only 30 odd specific faces and they had more than a year to make them as well.....So what I am saying is they would've had all the time in the world to do both...

P

pcfan123

Its quite pathetic when the faces made by teenagers on PC are better than the ones made by professional graphic designers

chainsnatcher

School Cricketer
None of the cricket games so far have had adequate number of faces...Look at games like FIFA and PES,they not only have decent specific ones but you have the option of using thousands of generic ones too.So we always have to come here and search for facepacks...I really dont mind about how many specific faces are there in the game as long as we have plenty of generic faces which can be customised like FIFA....

Eon

Club Cricketer
yea thats something i am hoping for. they said (i think it was heath) that there is a PES like character creation/customization in AC09 which would be really good if it is how it sounds. But i guess i will find out in 18 or so days

Users who are viewing this thread