Guys need some information regarding outfields!!!

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys I have just changed the colour of the pitch and outfield to a more realistic look but the problem is there is a spot behind the stumps which don't change color like the rest I am wondering if there is another outfield to be changed which I don't see because I have changed all outfields and pitches but still This the spot don't change could someone pls inform if maybe there is someother part which is not displayed in the graghic importer. If i CAN'T CHANGE THE COLOR THEN IT IS USELESS TO CREATE MORE REALISTIC PITCHES BECUASE IT WON'T LOOK REAL :help

Screen shots below.

Attachments

• dirty spot pitch1.jpg
    dirty spot pitch1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 144
  • dirty spot pitch2.jpg
    dirty spot pitch2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 137
  • dirty spot pitch3.jpg
    dirty spot pitch3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
There are some parts of the outfield which are yet to be found. Hopefully someone will find them soon.

Prakash I think it is the ingame stadium graphic under grass,grass01,grass02 what are these for I saw these with your graphic impoter v3 under stadium graphics. Pls kindly explain. Thank you.

Prakash said:
There are some parts of the outfield which are yet to be found. Hopefully someone will find them soon.

No there aren't. We found them already rememeber!
They're just not in the bmplist.txt yet
Files2436 to about 2493. See the comments.txt I sent you.

barmyarmy said:
No there aren't. We found them already rememeber!
They're just not in the bmplist.txt yet
Files2436 to about 2493. See the comments.txt I sent you.
I meant that we haven't found the individual offset of those images.

Hello barmyarmy if you have found the offsets already could you pls kindly post them up here so I can make the changes to the pitch plsssssssss and I have more pitches to post once I get the offsets.

The outfield looks definitely better.
Select transparency while importing pitch ads.

bharat I selected transparency when I imported pitch ads but no changes same result with the spots behind stumps hope barmyarmy gets the remaining offsets for the outfield soon.

joesaadati said:
bharat I selected transparency when I imported

I think he is not giving a solution to ur problem of that pitch spot.

Your TVS Victor pitchad doesnt look transparent. He is asking you to make it transparent by selecting Transparent when importing the pitchad.

joesaadati said:
oh sorry is this for every stuff we import we have to Select transparency while importing or only pitch ads.

I think its only for pitchads.. Normally pitchads are created to be shown in a transparent way on the outfield..

Users who are viewing this thread