Guys need some information regarding outfields!!!

thats good stuff, keep going

Last edited:
yeah! that looks like the ones we show in BLIC screen shots.

Here you go. All the pitch resolutions are now in: (down to 8*8 for all)

Attachments

• BmpList.zip
    71.2 KB · Views: 19
Nice outfields!

hi joesaadati,

I like that lush green outfield shown in the pic you posted. I have really bad EA default outfields :( even in England's grounds, and i really need some lush green outfields for different pitches n grounds. Can i have outfields that you have?

Plz joe, at least release the patch this time. I have been waiting for patches from you but all i have got to see are really cool screenshots. I hope u release them this time

joesaadati said:
man barmaryarmy what to say you are a genius thanks alot for taking the time to do this. :happy

No probs. Just a quick note that I'm not entirely sure if all the files are used. e.g. Outfield2 may not be

thats ok barmarmy I will give it a shoot and guys I will be realsing an updated patch for dusty used in subcontenient soon maybe today so check it out in my new download threads joesaadati's downloads in the download thread

Hello!!! barmyarmy I have a big problem man I used your pitch resolutions that you posted earlier in your Bmplist I changed all resolutions to my preferred colour but I still have the same problem can't change that spot behind the stumps screen shote below pls kindly inform what is the problem thank you.

Attachments

• outfield dry.jpg
    outfield dry.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 64
  • outfield dry1.jpg
    outfield dry1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 62
  • outfield dry2.jpg
    outfield dry2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62
Hello!!! barmyarmy I have put some screen shots above I have the same problem with the behind stumps outfield it don't change color even though I have used all the outfield offsets you posted pls inform why is this so

Can you post/e-mail me the images behind the stumps, I will have a look at it.

joesaadati said:
Hello!!! barmyarmy I have put some screen shots above I have the same problem with the behind stumps outfield it don't change color even though I have used all the outfield offsets you posted pls inform why is this so
Just so you know, Colin is away at the moment.

And also, please don't double post, you've posted this in another topic that I've had to delete.

sorry mate I wanted barmyarmy to take a note since I wanted to get his attention he posted the offsets for the outfield so he would be the best person to fix my problem.

Prakash by the behind stumps you mean the default ones are the ones I made which ones if it is the default behind stumps then you can get them from barmyarmy's updated Bmplist. If it is the ones I have changed then I will post p.m you or e-mail pls let me know.

The ones which you have changed, if the file size is too large e-mail me

Here you go prakash please let me know if it can be fix and what is the problem thanks man

Attachments

• Behind Stumps.zip
    77.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread