ICC Breakthrough: 25 NEW Editable Contents

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK, I've made some small breakthroughs with DownThePUB. I found the player's file and I can now edit:

• Shoes
  • Hair
  • Facial Features
  • Teeth
  • Bats
  • Gloves
  • Pads
  • Helmet

The facial features picture is quite strange though.. not sure what it does, but it doesn't look like a traditional face layout. Still, I'm pretty confident it's what is used - since you can't see the face that well I guess it isn't as important.

I can also edit:

• The white ODI ball texture (could change the colour to pink or yellow or anything)
  • The red Test ball texture
  • The pitch (perhaps create pitchads)
  • The outfield of certain grounds (change grounds to dusty, or lush, or different textures in the outfield)
  • The crowd cheering (This is an interesting one. I can change the people, and how they celebrate by making a new image)
  • The boundary advertisements (currently they consist of ICC, StickSports and some other company ads)

Obviously, this is an easy one and everybody can pretty much also do this, but I can also edit

• Every single county kit
  • Every ODI kit (including associate members)
  • The standard first-class and test kit (unfortunately this is used for all teams)

Finally, I've worked out how to edit the user interface and various other things

• Every team's logo (displayed in match preview)
  • The picture of the field when field settings is shown (fairly useless)
  • The icons showing whether a player is injured, or receiving batting technique or training
  • The stars representing the batsman's form
  • The confidence meter ingame
  • The animation of the coin toss (before a game)
  • The background pictures at the start of the game (faded out in blue)
  • The icons next to each player (showing whether they are a batsman, wicketkeeper, wicketkeeper batsman, part-time bowler and batsman, bowler, all-rounder)

NOTE: Haven't tested them in game yet. Some of them might not work - there are a lot of duplicates so it could be hard - changing the outfield and pitch seem to look tricky.. however the rest should work easily.

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got that the other day trying to open an FM database zip I downloaded. I tried using Winzip and that other one with 7 in it. Both didn't work.

Its killing me as well.

blake

School Cricketer
Actually I used 7-Zip and it managed to open them.

Now, unfortunately, when I extract them, it just comes up with mumbo jumbo files from the .PUB. Giggity Giggity mentioned something about a .png file in his thread - I am just getting stuff with no extensions at all.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Could be that it's been zipped up with a never version of winzip than you have. Try downloading the latest trial WinZip - Download Evaluation Page

Or it could be that your download was interrupted before completion.

blake

School Cricketer
Got everything working now, and I'm opening up everything.. so I will use this thread to track what I find.

Isura

Club Cricketer
Personally I want to see teeth mods! Nice work.

Max Peters

Club Captain
With the test kit you can have one for each team. You should ask Giggity Giggity as he knows how.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I used the white test kit as a template just make a new layer and set it to multiply so you can colour over it

blake

School Cricketer
I was thinking of creating a beach cricket type scenario but the problem is it would get quite annoying if you only wanted to play it once.

Probably kits are the way forward here. Can't see much else that truly needs editing.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The pitch would be nice to edit and the outfield. Like logos and sponsors and all that shiiiit.

Would be good for stories.

arjind

International Coach
Can you give me the numbers of some of the stuff and i will edit them and post them

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I want to know the pitch file and see if pitchads work.

arjind

International Coach
I tried, they go everywhere and don't look good

blake

School Cricketer
I feared that might be the problem. I believe the pitch is split up into quite a few different files.. so it might be a case of mix and match to try and get it working right.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread