Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Which is your favourite book in the series?

• The Philosopher's Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Chamber of Secrets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
The book took me about 3 days, an hour or half(approx. per day...........u need to read it only once for it to be etched in your brain...........

squiz

International Coach
how much pages does it have, to only take an hour and half to read it musnt have that many, or you all must be super quick readers :(

brad352

Executive member
squiz said:
how much pages does it have, to only take an hour and half to read it musnt have that many, or you all must be super quick readers :(
He said an hour and a half per day for 3 days, for OOTP I assume

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I am pretty quick, and it took me about 3-4 hours, altho I had to re-read parts cause i didn't understand them at first, or turn back pages for reference. i believe part 7 will be about 1000-1500 pages at this rate........

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
LOl the other day in school the freaken teacher called up my name and asked me to read a chapter of the book.It was really long.I was taking my time and wasnt hurring and my teacher was ****ed off.It took me about 20 minutes to read the chapter.I took 15 minutes of our studying time.Oh dear....................... :(

carl johnson

Club Cricketer
harry potter 6

it is mostly going to have alot of action and suprises.gold639 the movies seem to have slight problems in them but excuse them this time they will make a good film based on goblet of fire i belief in them i am sure about that. :cool: :) :cheers

gold639

International Coach
You cant be sure with the Way Rupert Grint(Ron) is growing his hair so long.It looks terrible.I wish they tell him to chop it off.

But thanks for bumping this thread mate. :)

the twin

Club Cricketer
fardin said:
People like harry potters book alot.Dont they.It is fake and it is also waste of time.Why would spend 5/6 hours reading a book that has nothing to do with reality.
Who cares anyways who dies in the book it is fake so no worries and stop saying snape or dumbeldore is going to die no one cares.

why do people spend 5/6 hours a day posting on planetcricket? it is fake and a waste of time. cricket 04 is nearly, if not more, fake than Harry Potter. Who cares anyway about the next major cricket games from codies and Ea? it is fake, after all.

i think it is a little bit hypocritical to be calling Harry Potter fake when you spend your entire time playing cricket games. :onpc :onpc

that isn't to say i don't like cricket games, but really. you can't say something like that on these forums.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
carl johnson said:
it is mostly going to have alot of action and suprises.gold639 the movies seem to have slight problems in them but excuse them this time they will make a good film based on goblet of fire i belief in them i am sure about that. :cool: :) :cheers

They 'll make a good film . i doubt .
a person who has'nt read the books wont even know whats going on in the movie or wont know why hp has become so famous.
Goblet of Fire has a big story.Dont know where would the film start from and what all would the guys cutoff.Maybe the start. :(

gold639

International Coach
Thats why the movies are bad.

They're too short.

Atleast the DVD version should be long.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here's a HP6 countdown if anyone wants to use it in their sig...

hp.php

Users who are viewing this thread