No Requests Haseeb's Downloads

Which Face I'll make next ? Give your opinion.

• Martin Guptill (New zealand)

• Rubel Hossain (Bangladesh)

• Brad Haddin (Australia)

• David Miller (South Africa)

• Above question is old donot vote please

Results are only viewable after voting.

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
still problem occurs
Bro I think the problem is in the game go to the game final folder and check if the size of asyc.big.w32 is more than 2GB because there also a limit to modification in this game if you install too much modification than the game problems occur also you can try installing it on a fresh game without any other patches hope that this one resolves your problem :)

drastsab

Club Captain
Bro I think the problem is in the game go to the game final folder and check if the size of asyc.big.w32 is more than 2GB because there also a limit to modification in this game if you install too much modification than the game problems occur also you can try installing it on a fresh game without any other patches hope that this one resolves your problem :)

ya thanks bro...but i replaced surf col only it's works but. when i replace layer 01 ..that particular ground is loading long time nd freeze... not sure about shared texture .big disappointed for me...i eagerly waited for this ground patch .. frustrating moments. how to replace old one bcoz i have lot of works done this async.big.....whole files change for those brit oval Cardiff. edgbaston grounds ...

Last edited:

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
ya thanks bro...but i replaced surf col only it's works but. when i replace layer 01 ..that particular ground is loading long time nd freeze... not sure about shared texture .big disappointed for me...i eagerly waited for this ground patch .. frustrating moments. how to replace old one bcoz i have lot of works done this async.big.....whole files change for those brit oval Cardiff. edgbaston grounds ...
Sorry Bro I'm also very disappointed that it doesn't working correctly but I will try my best to find the problems soon will be ready and you should have backup for every file you replace this time i've attached the original files put them in a single folder and then extract them and then start replacing but please always make sure to backup all you files before you replace them :wave

Attachments

• My Backups.part1.rar
    34 MB · Views: 68
  • My Backups.part2.rar
    33.9 MB · Views: 59

drastsab

Club Captain
Sorry Bro I'm also very disappointed that it doesn't working correctly but I will try my best to find the problems soon will be ready and you should have backup for every file you replace this time i've attached the original files put them in a single folder and then extract them and then start replacing but please always make sure to backup all you files before you replace them :wave

drastsab

Club Captain

THANKS FOR UR CONCERN...WE All are know you are best @making kits & etc mods
But Now You are proved best human being. I didn't see any Responsiveness person in tthis forum like you. Very glad bro

kaushikhq

School Cricketer
pls help me my game is stoped because my gdata.wad file was corrupt so please help me .....send me ur gdata.ead workng file...pls..pls...

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
pls help me my game is stoped because my gdata.wad file was corrupt so please help me .....send me ur gdata.ead workng file...pls..pls...

Please from now make own backups this is the last upload I'm doing ok!!!

Attachments

• gdata.rar
    20.7 MB · Views: 55

drastsab

Club Captain
Why doesn’t (AI CPU BATSMANS) anyone seem to play the “dancing down the wicket” shot....AI BATSMAN DON'T USE THAT TYPE OF SHOTS...STILL I CAN'T SEE THAT SHOTS FROM ANY (AI CPU) BATSMANS...WHY??

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why doesn’t (AI CPU BATSMANS) anyone seem to play the “dancing down the wicket” shot....AI BATSMAN DON'T USE THAT TYPE OF SHOTS...STILL I CAN'T SEE THAT SHOTS FROM ANY (AI CPU) BATSMANS...WHY??

bro play in hard mode then see :spy

Varun7

Batman
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you bro for your support! Good to see that people still like this game and us :):)
Yes ashes cricket 2009 was my first cricket game i played then followed by ea cricket 07 and don bradman cricket 14 so i wish and intrsted to mod my first played game ashes cricket

muhammad arslan

School Cricketer
pree_lanka_yellow.png

make this Srilankan kit

Haseeb11

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
originalstadiums-png.190629

stadiumsupdatepreviews2-png.190630

The Biggest Stadium Update is here ! hard-worked a lot,learned a lot and also enjoyed a lot ! It was the toughest thing for me to create because it took about 3 to 4 weeks for me to do this job but I am glad that I've done it within time here you go !
------------------------------------------------
DATAFILEHOST LINK :
ST_UP_CT17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY ! CHEERS :cheers

Attachments

• Stadiums Update for CT17 By Haseeb11.rar
    17.1 MB · Views: 250
  • CT17 Updated Roster By Haseeb11.rar
    309.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread