AMA Have Questions For Me? (PresidentEvil)

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
do you play gully cricket? if yes then with which ball- plastic, rubber or tennis

have u ever been injured by a cricket ball?

have you ever broke your neighbor's window pane while playing cricket?

D

Deleted member 46200

first of all i'm not a big sachin fan. He has made few mistakes like not retiring early and not making huge scores in tests etc. But i can certainly say that tendulkar was much much more consistent than lara both in ODI's and tests and also technically sound. Tendulkar performed in both the formats of the game whereas lara performed only in tests and most of his big scores were in vain. If you are talking about opinion of ex-cricketers then plenty of non-indian ex-cricketers have said that tendulkar was better than lara. Even lara said that many times.
also no one is hijacking the thread. so cool down kiddo.
O... Kay.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
D

Deleted member 46200

Amazing, I was never asked a quarter of these questions...?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That was then , this is now. Strike whilst the iron is hot and resurrect your thread ..

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I would agree with that... If you're the King who'll should be Queen...?[DOUBLEPOST=1501408112][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll do it later and see what happens...

Caz x
There are other male members who are popular than me I suppose. So if not me being called as the king, you are surely the queen of the site for being the only women active member.

S

Satan666

first of all i'm not a big sachin fan. He has made few mistakes like not retiring early and not making huge scores in tests etc. But i can certainly say that tendulkar was much much more consistent than lara both in ODI's and tests and also technically sound. Tendulkar performed in both the formats of the game whereas lara performed only in tests and most of his big scores were in vain. If you are talking about opinion of ex-cricketers then plenty of non-indian ex-cricketers have said that tendulkar was better than lara. Even lara said that many times.
also no one is hijacking the thread. so cool down kiddo.

Sachin is my fav player of all time. I gave you three of the best players of that era who agreed Lara was better, you have failed to name any. I will be the mature poster and leave it here as we are both spamming this thread, you say Lara scores were in vain! Lmao playboy! Tendulkar how may times has he played match winning inns? Have a read below playboy:
Pay special attention to the amazing 153 against one of the best bowling attacks
ever in Australia!
Brian Lara's greatest hits | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Sachin is my fav player of all time. I gave you three of the best players of that era who agreed Lara was better, you have failed to name any. I will be the mature poster and leave it here as we are both spamming this thread, you say Lara scores were in vain! Lmao playboy! Tendulkar how may times has he played match winning inns? Have a read below playboy:
Pay special attention to the amazing 153 against one of the best bowling attacks
ever in Australia!
Brian Lara's greatest hits | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Lara himself admits that tendulkar was better than him and also many other cricketers have said this ( you can search on internet) Also those 3 players were not the only best players of that era. Also one of them had a bias against certain indian players. He even got the tick from bradman. Hadyen even called him a god ( which is too much). There are many other cricketers who rate him even better than bradman. How many match winning innings has lara played in ODI and tests?
go and watch tendulkars's innings against australia in sharjah where he scored back to back centuries to win the tournament or the high pressure world cup match against pak in 2003.
go and count how many man of the match and man of the series both have. Enough said
it seems you are a kid and never watched the old tendulkar. Again i repeat i'm not a blind tendulkar fan. He was overall consistent in BOTH the formats of the game unlike lara who used to perform once in 25 matches.

D

Deleted member 46200

Lara himself admits that tendulkar was better than him and also many other cricketers have said this ( you can search on internet) Also those 3 players were not the only best players of that era. Also one of them had a bias against certain indian players. He even got the tick from bradman. Hadyen even called him a god ( which is too much). There are many other cricketers who rate him even better than bradman. How many match winning innings has lara played in ODI and tests?
go and watch tendulkars's innings against australia in sharjah where he scored back to back centuries to win the tournament or the high pressure world cup match against pak in 2003.
go and count how many man of the match and man of the series both have. Enough said
it seems you are a kid and never watched the old tendulkar. Again i repeat i'm not a blind tendulkar fan. He was overall consistent in BOTH the formats of the game unlike lara who used to perform once in 25 matches.
Why don't you open up a new thread Lara vs Tendulkar and discuss it there...

Users who are viewing this thread