AMA Have Questions For Me? (PresidentEvil)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
itching and irritating Ys' this needs more explanation... I dare ask... ?
Due to very high temperature and the type of clothes I wear, the corners near the laps gets very sweaty and due to friction, it gets very irritating and itchy at times. So it is better to wear boxers rather than Ys'.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If you could change one rule in cricket what would it be?
I wanted to change the rule of batsmen getting run out if the bat just flipped in the last moment when the bails are taken off. But during the recent ICC AGM, that rule was changed. Still haven't found anything worth changing but the other rule that I would want to change would be the LBW thing where batsmen is given 'not out' due to the impact being outside off but hitting the stumps.

D

Deleted member 46200

Due to very high temperature and the type of clothes I wear, the corners near the laps gets very sweaty and due to friction, it gets very irritating and itchy at times. So it is better to wear boxers rather than Ys'.
Glad you get the choice![DOUBLEPOST=1501322028][/DOUBLEPOST]
the other rule that I would want to change would be the LBW thing where batsmen is given 'not out' due to the impact being outside off but hitting the stumps.
Particularly not playing anything other than a shot and none of this tucked behind the pad...?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Are You interested in moving to another country, leaving Yours forever?
I do have a plan of migrating abroad for job. But not leaving my country forever. Will be visiting whenever I like to, according to my convenience.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
he is a pakistani living in england i think.[DOUBLEPOST=1501337408][/DOUBLEPOST]

no one thinks that. Even lara does not. lol
Dude, I was kidding. Don't know if zimrahil is a Pakistani living in England, and I guess we'll never know...
This is not my AMA (and no won't be doing one !)

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Defiantly a Pommie I can here the whining!

i doubt if sweetcaroline is really a aussie/brit or something else :D looking at the amount of spelling mistakes she makes. Or maybe she does it on purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread