Helmet for short leg fielder - sort of!

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Firstly, good to see the forum working, i had to do some work yesterday evening!.
I have devised a method that puts a helmet on close in fielders, the helmet is far from perfect as their is no 3d projection, but, it replicates ok in gameplay, is it posible to post a screen shot in this new forum, i never tried to post a screenshot in the old ones, can i do it now?, i have the tim. and screnshots zipped if anyone wants to take a look, together with an instruction how to use it, the tim is for a helmet on a light haired batsmen only, those that play using India etc. will have to alter the hair colour in the tim. accordingly
regards,paul

iaq

Club Cricketer
paul i installed it as u said but i saw no helmet for short leg...
can u define it more...
regards

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Any red haired fielder, as you have nominated in the teams editor, will have the helmet, you must find this fielder and put him at short leg, using field editor, the existing fielder at short leg does not automatically wear the helmet, you must find the red haired fielder and put him at short leg using the field editor, eg. player number 7 goes, you put him there , to short leg if player number 7, ie. langer, has red hair, hope this is clear!, there can be no problem, as you have had in the past with helmet grille, as their is no 3d projection, let me know if you need any more help
regards,paul

iaq

Club Cricketer
thanks paul it is working n helmet is good as well....... good work.... but it was really hard to find that fielder :)
good work
regards

iaq

Club Cricketer
paul can we change helmet colour i mean green for aussies blue for england
is it possible

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
When australia bowl the fielders are wearing green caps, this is for test matches, aushattim. in fielders, when new zealand bowl the fielders wear black caps, the "helmet" appears whatever colour you have chosen for caps in the whites/fielders folder. As i said when i found out how to make fielders wear caps, you have to manually change the cap colour for every team, it is not done automatically by the computer.
I have folders called for example "aus bowl", in this all fielders wear green caps, when australia is bowling i import these folders in to the fielders and keepers folder in "whites".
This is done for all teams i use in gameplay.
when england field you should make the caps blue, by manually altering the tims in fielders
regards,paul

iaq

Club Cricketer
i got it paul... thanks alot for ur help... thankyou very much

Users who are viewing this thread