MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I can't share it because it's corrupted but thank god I save my Career mode file the day before so I will send it to @MattW when I finish work.
That'd be great - thanks. If you could include your Profile/Logo saves as well, that could help in case it's academy data being fed in causing the problem.

Yeah, unfortunately there's nothing that can be done to uncorrupt a save file - other than to keep on trying to track down causes.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’m getting some unknown players in my state and county teams , are these replacements for players away on international duty , or players retiring, I have M. Ponce opening for Sussex instead of Luke Wright 2019 season ?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I should say that this is career mode, so I think these “unknowns” are just replacements , but happy to be proved wrong

fender211pi

School Cricketer
In Career - my game crashes everytime I press Square to skip/simulate to my next bowling over. Has happened thrice now. Save files got corrupted every time :( (PS4 PRO)

DodgyAussie

School Cricketer
I don't think one hundred is enough of a sample size to suggest it's too easy. In real life players have done well early on and never bettered that. I just scored 240 but after a run of five non-fifties so can I back it up? Unless we're averaging 60+ and getting 100s every two or three innings then it may not be too easy. Remember that the AI opposition are club players, when you get to first class level etc then yes your rating will be higher but the players around you will rate from around 55-90 odd not just 38-49 or so.

You say 161 not out from 122 balls which suggests you are still playing 'properly' with some big hitting as well. If you're hitting every ball for six and never mishitting it and getting out cheaply and therefore not reverting to constructing an innings, just smashing it then that's when it's too easy. Obviously you want to be challenged so move to the next level (I can never remember which way around veteran and legend are!) if you want. The higher the level both the more rewarding and frustrating it can be.

I've switched to the standard buttons having played previous games. It's simplified but varied enough. Let me know if you beat my 240.

Which country's league are you in?
Do all opposition seem to have right arm and left arm pace and spin? I haven't faced any dibbly dobbly bowling that was prevalent in DBC 17. It's out and out pace or spin.

Hi mate - thanks for the reply. I ended up scoring 271 from 223. But then the next match was only 60 and 20. The bowlers I faced during the double century were spinners who had no flight or spin.

I'm now going to go to hard-hard and veteran. That should do for a while. I averaged 68 in my first season of the 3 day games...but I'm only rated 42 haha.

Attachments

• IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 19

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Been in hospital for months back now just purchased ashes cricket on PS4 looking forward to it

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Been in hospital for months back now just purchased ashes cricket on PS4 looking forward to it
Good to hear that you are alright mate, What was the reason you was in hospital or...(Don't have to answer if you want).

Have fun with Ashes Cricket career, it's a lot better then DBC17.

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Good to hear that you are alright mate, What was the reason you was in hospital or...(Don't have to answer if you want).

Have fun with Ashes Cricket career, it's a lot better then DBC17.
I have bowel disease mate suffering real bad just started back at work so Work in day ashes at night thank u for asking

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hope you get well mate, just look after yourself and enjoy Ashes Cricket :).
I will do thanks started career hit 102, 14,15,0,9,0 so far and took 11 wickets not bad think painkillers helped in hitting the ton

Users who are viewing this thread