How are you doing in your career?

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think game difficulty is amateur not sure been away for a while so trying to get back into it slowly

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Anyone know how long it takes to get noticed by a county team? Still play for club started in England ? And do we get a choice of a few or all of the county’s to play for ? So excited just wanna move up now fed up of club cricket

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
In Career - my game crashes everytime I press Square to skip/simulate to my next bowling over. Has happened thrice now. Save files got corrupted every time :( (PS4 PRO)
If it happens each time - could you please set up a new career and then get to a point where you would press square and have that happen, then send through a copy of all your save files. See here for how to copy to a USB drive, and then most have found uploading to something like Google Drive works best.

If I can get a save in that state before it corrupts, it's very likely that it would be able to be resolved in a forthcoming update - just I need the files to figure out your exact situation as to what's causing it to occur.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone else noticed the randomly generated players in state / county sides that seem to replace real life players 3 or 4 years into career mode ? Presumably replacing retired players .... , would be nice to edit them

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
End of my first season, won the 50 over grand final. Playing on hard veteran from the first 100 onwards. Don’t think the T20’s at the end of the season are my style :p

7hfMpRY.jpg

nOZjpmp.jpg

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Cmon !!!!

Attachments

• F798513E-EDC5-4210-BC8E-5BDBD648D133.jpeg
    F798513E-EDC5-4210-BC8E-5BDBD648D133.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 35

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I had a strange 50 over game today in my career mode, I played Middlesex, they batted and made 554 of 48 overs and then declared ! Mel Jones even commented on the declaration In a one day game, bizarre and funny

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
1st first class game just been invited to play been a long day but finally made it

Attachments

• 9804D82D-7149-4E8B-89CE-2A6ADD58BA28.jpeg
    9804D82D-7149-4E8B-89CE-2A6ADD58BA28.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46

Michael Gower

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Once you step up to county level you get approx 25,000 to spend after each match which helps, I’m up to 51 ability with my player in career mode

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
It would be better if your player development (and AI players development) is based on actual performance and not by gaining exact amount of SP after each game. Becomes too predictable.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It would be better if your player development (and AI players development) is based on actual performance and not by gaining exact amount of SP after each game. Becomes too predictable.
I don’t think that is possible in this version of Ashes, if it is not already incorporated.
My guess is that it may need major tweak in the career mode setup. We can realistically expect it in next version of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread