ICC III hands on/first impression

Chris.

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah well, Im not going to be downloading the trial now as Ive just checked play.com and my game is on its way. :) Does anybody know if Play.com is first class delivery?

scritty

School Cricketer
It's in one of the small retailers in Worcester. I didn't have any cash. the guy told me he'd sold two copies today - though when I said I thought it was due out tomorrow.... He said technically it was (ahem)

Away to play real cricket this weekend (weather and pitches permitting) so not that bothered until Monday, if the site has plenty of posotive news then - I'll get it.

Scritty

Errm says available Midnight 5th July.

Now I don't wanna be picky, but midnight (i.e that split infitessimally small amount of time) is when PM changes back to AM - so midnight is "tomorrow" as it were..

So technically Midnight on the 5th was last night

But then, as there wasn't a year zero - everyone celebrated the millenium a year early as well - I mean I wasn't "one" when I was born - I had to wait a year...

Yeah I know i'm an %ss...

Scritty

Last edited:

PhilD123

International Coach
Ah well, Im not going to be downloading the trial now as Ive just checked play.com and my game is on its way. :) Does anybody know if Play.com is first class delivery?
Same, they've sent mine in the last half an hour, hopefully it will arrive on Saturday!

How much is it via Download guys?
?26.99, compared to 17.99 from play.com.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Play is usually first class delivery although having only posted it at this time of night. I wouldn't expect it to come for tomorrow. But it could, although I doubt it.

PhilD123

International Coach
Play is usually first class delivery although having only posted it at this time of night. I wouldn't expect it to come for tomorrow. But it could, although I doubt it.
It says on Play.com that it was sent on Wednesday, meaning it really should come tomorrow!:D

Animator!

School Cricketer
Jesus :|
If that's happened then I hope to get mine tomorrow. Not that I'll be home to play it.
Doesn't matter though. I haven't been to bed in like 3 days and I'm not tired at all so I'll be up until the morning anyway so I have a chance to play the demo.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was surprised to see the Childish Things website suddenly updated after months of nothing! I will download when I wake up tomorrow morning and play it before I go to school.

I've only just bought Cricket Coach 2007 as well - ah well, that alone was good enough without needing to compare it with this.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Just downloaded the deom, the link doesn't work but a bit of changing about with it does. Will post early thoughts soon.

OH my god they have the test matchspecial tune :D

Users who are viewing this thread