Images of the decade

Gurjot95

National Board President
...like what some members here are doing ATM, about an incident which happened nearly a decade back? And as for the IPL, just open one of the billion IPL threads created here, to see who's raping whom. Geez!

Anyway, I'm moving on. Don't want to stretch this debate any further, as we've gone way off topic already. If you guys want to react to any of my views, then do it by dropping a VM in my wall.

If you think what Flintoff done was right then Ganguly was also right but if you think Ganguly was wrong then Flintoff was too :)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
He never said Flintoff wans't wrong.

Yeah Flintoff was wrong, but so was Ganguly, but of course Ganguly is the hero and Flintoff the villian.

Hur hur, he quoted that just a few posts up. Learn to read.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
53552.jpg

<3

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Bottom Line- What Flintoff does is right but the same thing which Ganguly do was wrong because he was an Indian :sarcasm

If you think what Flintoff done was right then Ganguly was also right but if you think Ganguly was wrong then Flintoff was too :)

Highlander999 said:
Yeah Flintoff was wrong, but so was Ganguly, but of course Ganguly is the hero and Flintoff the villian.

Can you please learn to read? FLINTOFF WAS WRONG!!!! But, stooping down and retaliating puts you in a worse off position than the first person. As I said, if Ganguly wants to be the bigger better man then he shouldn't retaliated.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
ricky-ponting-cock_1505354i.jpg

:p

3591.jpg

By far the worst cricketing injury I've ever seen and I remember watching it live. Was the beginning of the end for Vermeulen's career, and ever since the injury he has had psychiatric problems. Good to see him back playing again recently.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Hur hur, he quoted that just a few posts up. Learn to read.
an you please learn to read? FLINTOFF WAS WRONG!!!! But, stooping down and retaliating puts you in a worse off position than the first person. As I said, if Ganguly wants to be the bigger better man then he shouldn't retaliated.
I was referring to blake :facepalm and I didn't say that I disagree with Tom so my post was for those who says Flintoff was right but Ganguly was wrong.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Well you quoted KC who was having a discussion with Tom, if you were meaning to post it to blake you should have quoted blake.

Gurjot95

National Board President
I just add Bottom line to KC post though for all members but it may have cause confusion to others :p

Anyways back to topic-
ashes20051.jpg

Ashes 2005 for me, it was the only series that I watch every moment which didn't include India. Great memories !

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Ganguly, waving his shirt off, in Lords was an iconic image. Whether one likes it or not, it will be remembered for a long while. For the Indians and most neutrals, it was brilliant.

If I may to add my tuppence, the fact that it was Lords, given the history between the teams, given the absolutely fantastic match where India fought back from a no-win situation, led by Ganguly, that was simply brilliant. Nasser Hussain has time n again said on record that it was the most memorable moment in his playing career.

The Ashes 2005 photos will also go down as some of the other iconic images of this decade no doubt. Sarwan v McGrath was great too.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Chris Gayle and Andre Nel will be by their side :laugh

But Nel is another soft fella. So maybe we can swap Nel with Bhaj :D

Users who are viewing this thread