Images of the decade

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Eye for an eye right? Yeah Flintoff was wrong, but so was Ganguly, but of course Ganguly is the hero and Flintoff the villian. And you can say defiling and "all that crap", come back when you have a bit of cricketing history like Lords or the MCG and respect it

How many of you criticized Flintoff immediately after the incident? The Indians didn't really feel "great" when Flintoff took off his shirt in that match. How come no nation other than India slammed Flintoff for his deed back then?

If you rub something on someone's face, then you'll have to accept that same guy rubbing it, and rubbing it hard, on your face too at a later date. Nature's law. ;)

Highlander999 said:
but then again why am I not surprised to have this come from the nation which started the IPL and the raping of cricket......

Stereotypical much?

Last edited:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
If you rub something on someone's face, then you'll have to accept that same guy rubbing it, and rubbing it hard, on your face too at a later date. Nature's law. ;)

Or you could have just been the 'bigger' nation and not stoop down to Flintoff's level, but the fact you retaliated probably puts you worse off.

Highlander999

ICC President
And on the subject of rubbing it in people's face's, didn't most the Indian's on the forum start whinging when England knocked you guys out of the 20/20 World Cup and we celebrated? ;)

formula1man

International Cricketer
8524.jpg

First ever T20 International. Started as a fun occasion with the NZ side dressing in Beige and growing retro facial hair with some of the Aussie players also joining in with headbands etc. and McGrath joking about bowling under-arm.

Just goes to show how serious it is now with all the money involved. T20 without doubt is the biggest thing of the decade cricket-wise.

Woulda liked a photo of McCullum on the opening day of IPL cricket too. That innings and the occasion in general also a big moment

Look at Billy, he's like "what are you doing" he's having a major panic attack lol.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
flip, the '' makes it harder to tell. It looks like when someone says something stupid you would use it to be like, fliping ████████ etc. It would of been more obv you were joking if you were like "Oh totes, I mean look at that fail celebration." I thought you meant you were being sarcastic about the celebration being fail.
I suppose.....

57412.jpg

Punters hundred in game 100

470-mitchell-johnson,0.jpg

Mitch in Durban. Breaks Smith's opposite finger to the one he cracked in January, and broke Kallis' jaw.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
015858.jpg

The end of an era, Curtly Ambrose in his last test innings marking the end of his partnership with Courtney Walsh.

024934.jpg

Courtney Walsh after his last test match.

Highlander999

ICC President
Boy am I sick and tired of the high and mighty English attitude that's been floating around here lately.

And I am sick and tired of a mod who is meant to be neutral being even more bias towards India since his name changed colour. Oh wait. Looks who being a sterotype now......? And for the record Rohit, how am I being high and mighty when I said this:

Yeah Flintoff was wrong, but so was Ganguly, but of course Ganguly is the hero and Flintoff the villian.

Last edited:

King Cricket

International Coach
And on the subject of rubbing it in people's face's, didn't most the Indian's on the forum start whinging when England knocked you guys out of the 20/20 World Cup.....?

....like what some English members here are doing ATM, over an incident which happened nearly a decade back? :sarcasm And as for the IPL, just open one of the billion IPL threads created here to see who's raping whom. Geez!

Anyway, I'm moving on. Don't want to stretch this debate any further, as we've gone way off topic already. If you guys want to react to any of my views, then do it by dropping a VM in my wall.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread