immangi's face downloads

dkp131

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can i please get the dhoni and other indian faces.

D

Deleted member 11215

immangi how irrisponsable you dont release it for ages... maybe you didnt have time. But what is the point in this you are ruining the whole point of the site. So well done for making this thread pretty pointless

gaurav_indian

International Coach
duded 64 said:
immangi how irrisponsable you dont release it for ages... maybe you didnt have time. But what is the point in this you are ruining the whole point of the site. So well done for making this thread pretty pointless
hey duded64,if immangi doesn't give the password then I'll be making Dhoni's
face.

immangi

School Cricketer
i will only work on pakistani faces so quit requesting for dhonis face....

duded 64 said:

i will only work on pakistani faces n due to some reasons i m not going to work on indian faces so plz quit requesting for indian faces

btw ----duded64------> y dont u make a dhonis face by urself n one more thing if u think this thread is pointless y r u keep coming to this thread just leave it n dont come again to this thread keep this in mind thread is called IMMANGI'S FACE DOWNLOADS.......

D

Deleted member 11215

i was saying it was pointless for releasing stuff and not letting people have it. on making it myself i have tryed many times. But it only works in cutscreens not in game play. so i was wondering if u could help me in anyway. I think your downloads are good but i dont understand why you didnt let people have dhoni... did u encounter the same problem as me.

D

Deleted member 11215

ok cheers immangi you have done alot of good work. And im glad youve decided to share your work with us all. Good work.

dkp131

Club Cricketer
dude i have been requesting u since end of last year for all the stuff u made. can u plz at least email me???? plz ??? plz???

D

Deleted member 11215

Dkp look he said he'll release so be patient now he said he will im sure he wont... putting pressure on him may make him wana stop releasing it

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
hey immangi dhoni's hair only appear in the cut sceens and replays but a really good effort and whe is the second half gonna be released

Users who are viewing this thread