India in South Africa

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia vs. England.

India vs. South Africa.

Why not stay home and watch live text updates?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Poor Ganguly stranded after making a 50, hes showing that hes still go it. Excellent bowling Pollock to clean up the tail.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Singh did pretty well to get 29(19) "and Ganguly" couldn't get much help from the lower order.

Edit: My bad :D

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
YOu shd say Ganguly didnt much help from the lower order.

I think it was a very gritty knock from Saurav. He looked every inch the cricketer who belongs to the international arena. Well done Dada! Proud to see you bat like this.

India if they can bowl SA out for less than 300 can set up a great match. The batting has done well in this game (the wicket is tough to bat on). Even a total of 200 would be challenging to chase on this wicket!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Go India, both SA openers Gooooone, i just turned it on and saw the replay for the second and it was a good ball. SA in trouble now

another wicket! 3-5 Srinrath 2-2

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Stunning bowling display! Aided greatly by the wicket and the conditions

I say this, the grit and application displayed by our batsmen has so far been heavily under-rated. Its going to get its due credits soon after the South African innings ends!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, I haven't seen the Indian pacemen bowl this well for a long time. Sreesanth in particular looks threatening.

Jaques Kallis though, what a player. Three boundaries already and I fancy him for a century today.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I hate Kallis. Always picks himself up against us. C'mon Sreesanth, dont lose ur cool..

Get Kallis before lunch, and India would well be on the driver's seat! I think Kallis's is going to be the prized wicket for India. the sooner they get it, the better it is for them!

Last edited:

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
India are absolutely ripping South Africa apart. South Africa are now 33-5. Jacques Kallis and AB de Villiers are both out. Problems mounting for South Africa.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
YEAH YEAH YEAH!! Sreesanth!!!
fantastic bowling!!~!@ Good job by my hero Sourav Ganguly with his 50, pity he was stranded. Entertaining knock from VRV, i belive!

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Anil Kumble just missing out on a hattrick. Fantastic bowling. Now we can only wait until SA's innings is over, which should be soon.

EDIT: Over now. South Africa all out for 84. Bowled out in under 113 minutes. :D

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ALL OUT 84 !!!

What a relief .
Finally we have something to cheer about and we have given them a taste of their own medicine , PACE !

Let us get back to the match.
We need to get back to what we did in the first innings , bat with grit and determination.
If we can get about 250 in this innings as well, it will be a target of 400 which will be great to defend.
Onto our batsmen to carry on the momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread