• South Africa

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I predict the next tour Vincent will be back. Or a change in the coach can help him getting back into the squad.

irottev

School Cricketer
Evenly poised. Come on guys, draw the series.

Vincent wasn't selected because he didn't want to open and he is expecting a child. He will be i nthe next team. Jamie How is terrible. Papps has been poor, but at least not so bad. Looks like a rotation policy.

Bracewell is alright, if we can win World Cup or even Champions Trophy then all will be forgiven. Lets be fair about this, thats all that really matters at the moment. Some random test series is nothing compared. The selectors are partly to blame also.

We have had an opener problem ever since Richardson retired and Fleming started comming in at 3.

We lost the toss, which really didn't help, but this second innings is going nicely. We will have the runs up there and SA will have to chase them. I think we are in good position. It won't be an easy chase. Both teams batted the same length for first innings, SA just had a better run rate.

Last edited:

irottev

School Cricketer
Poor start by our bowlers. Looks like SA should win now. Of course, we can come back, but meh. Another unlucky series for us, we wern't totally outplayed, just didn't have luck with toss's, and we couldn't take command in situations where we should have won, just like the ODI series. Threw away great positions.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well, by now I can tell South Africa has won the match with four wickets and won the series with 2-0.

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yep, game over.
Good win for South Africa. Thank Goodness the season is now over!

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
i know! long season for SA, ended in a happy note.

Low scoring affair, i didn't expect that. Too bad i missed the FC game but i'm happy SA won the match and the series.

Users who are viewing this thread