India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
I want Kaif to play in the NZ :upray

The timing the Irfan has is just too good !! Thanks whom for the batting of Irfan? who ? Chappal Nah :p it's natural and Pathan Power !!
Lol that's hilarious. Chappal i mean Chappel didn't have any hand in it. It was Pathan who worked harder to get his form back.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Shrav needs sign change now.

Nah, I know the Pathan brothers are good at T20 cricket. Thing is, T20 cricket doesn't really matter.

Leggie, you're mistaken. I think Rohit Sharma doesn't deserve it and has overstayed his welcome. So does Rohit, so does .Mob. Us three make up the worst of the Yusuf Pathan haters.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Rohit Sharma has replaced Yuvraj Singh at the top of my hit list. Although Yuvraj is still in there somewhere, I know that I can't do anything about it for a while now. :o

.Mob

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't hate Yuseless, I just love Abishek. :p

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Rohit Sharma has replaced Yuvraj Singh at the top of my hit list. Although Yuvraj is still in there somewhere, I know that I can't do anything about it for a while now. :o

Also Leggie, I differ from Rohit in that I love Yuvraj.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You don't hate him but you persist in calling him 'Yuseless'? :p

I probably feel what you guys felt about Yuvraj Singh a few months ago for Rohit Sharma now. Utter hate. I really do hate him now, He just strolls out to the crease thinking he's the coolest cricketer around and then pretends to act frustrated when he spoons it to mif off.

Leggie added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Also Leggie, I differ from Rohit in that I love Yuvraj.

Good to hear :thumbs

Trust me, Shravi LOVES Yuvraj. I'm pretty sure he fantasizes about him in his...'Shravi time'.

Ok...

Users who are viewing this thread