India/Pakistan views on changing the World Cup

Associates in the World Cup?

• Total voters
My local U/10 Soccer team >>>>> Pakistani soccer team :p

You do relise Iraq have only beaten us when we have to play in the humid asian conditions... Our Olympic soccer team even beat them when they played over here.

It was also the end of season and the players wanted their break and they had no preperation what so ever. We also had the worst coach in the world:p

Too right, we can't spread a message of bringing Cricket to countries around the globe and expanding the sport in smaller countries where it can be introduced, then just totally chuck them out. Totally hipocritical.

Too right, we can't spread a message of bringing Cricket to countries around the globe and expanding the sport in smaller countries where it can be introduced, then just totally chuck them out. Totally hipocritical.

It may be hypocritical, but I bet Ireland have lost their World Cup hangover (pun intended) and are back to couldn't caring less about cricket and they were the ones who made the biggest upset. One competition every four years will not create world expansion of cricket.

Again, looking at the last two seeds (which is who this is about), I have not heard of any sort of cricketing expansion in the Netherlands or Bermuda, despite the hype around Leverock.

This would also help to trivialise T20 as a high level of competition which will also be good for the future of the ODI and Test arenas.

Users who are viewing this thread