International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi ashu

You visited my thread earlier and asked for suggestion's so i'm happy
give you some.

1)Try using different font's and colors as they make the story more
attractive.

2)Try using real player and commentator pics.For eg in the interview
with ganguly you could have added his pic near the interview.

3)Try using prematch talk's.For eg sehwag saying he will score a triple
century or harbhajhan saying that he has new ball's specially for lara.

4)Finally you can say what all patches you used in the story(batpacks,
gameplay patches etc),what difficulty level you are playing in and if
you have used autoplay somewhere,if fielding is manual or auto etc.

I hope you implement some of my suggestion's in future.

Meamwhile i have a download update and a post update at my thread.So
pl visit and give me some feedback and suggestion's on my patch just
like i gave for your story.

Thank You
Siddharth

ashu2411

International Coach
Thanks for the suggestions sid. I will really look forward on implementing them. Thanks again.

ashu2411

International Coach
After the Indian inning West Indies opener are coming to the crease. I will be auto playing the Indian Bowling. Here is the summary of West Indies inning-

Opening batsmen for West Indies are going to Chris Gayle and Hinds. And the opening bowler for India will be Z Khan and he will first bowl to Hinds. A cautious and slow start for the West Indies opener as they managed only 62 runs in 29 overson the last session of first day. But no luck for India still and both the openers are set to score big innings here. So West Indies finishes off the day in a very strong position as they still trail by 201 runs and have all 10 wickets in hand.

ashu2411

International Coach
On Day 2 both openers continued from where they left on the end of first day. Hinds played a bit more aggressively as he looked set to a well deserved 50. But a beautiful inswinging yorker from Zaheer which was almost unplayable hit Hinds middle stump and Hinds goes for 47 and West Indies losses their first wicket. That brings West Indies Captain Lara to the crease and huge cheers from the crowd. Both batsmen moved the score further as Gayle completes his 50. Rahul Dravid then brought Sachin to the attack and he immediately responded with the wicket of Gayle. Gayle was caught and bowled by Sachin at 50. Again a small partnership develops among Lara and Chanderpaul. But then the prize wicket of Lara for Nehra as he goes for 22 and West Indies losses their third wicket. After Lara absolutely no resistance from West Indies middle and lower order as the full team is dismissed for just 213 shortly before the tea break on Day 2. Only Samuels showed some resistance and made good 39 but he got no support at other end. The best bowlers for India were Zaheer and Pathan as both took three wickets each.

Attachments

• west indies batting.JPG
    west indies batting.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 22
  • indian bowling.JPG
    indian bowling.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 24

ashu2411

International Coach
So at the end of first innings India got a crucial lead of 52 runs and they are looking in a very strong position at the moment.

The main worry at the moment is about pitch as in just 1 1/2 day of play 20 wickets have been lost with both teams having very strong batting lineups. India will be hoping here to give West Indies a chasing target of 300+ runs whitch will put them in a very strong position.

ashu2411

International Coach
Indian openers Gambhir and Sehwag are coming to the pitch. This time India will be hoping for a much better batting performance from its top order.

So first Gambhir will be up against Bradshaw. Both the openers start well with some good shots against an attacking field set up by Lara.

Attachments

• gambhir boundary.JPG
    gambhir boundary.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 23
  • sehwag boundary.JPG
    sehwag boundary.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 24

ashu2411

International Coach
But once again an early breakthrough for West Indies and India again fails to get a good start as Gamhir goes to a simple catch to Collymore of Bradshaw. Gambhir goes for 18 and India losses their first wicket for 35.

gambhirout0eo.jpg

That brings the Indian Captain Rahul Dravid on the crease. But once again Dravid fails to score as he is clean bowled by a great outswinger from Dillon and India losses its second wicket on 46.

Attachments

• dravid bowled.JPG
    dravid bowled.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 25
  • dravid out.JPG
    dravid out.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 24

das_vicky

International Cricketer
I just wonder when in the world will we get a good opening pair, they keep on failing

ashu2411

International Coach
das_vicky said:
I just wonder when in the world will we get a good opening pair, they keep on failing

Yeah India has just ried everyone but still not able to got a good partner with Sehwaag. After Gambhir failure in the opening in both innings, we might see some changes in the batting order with a new opening pair. Keep on watching as India struggles to save their pride.

ashu2411

International Coach
Sorry to disappoint anyone who was reading my thread. But today when I tried to change my saved game condition to overcast using gamhanger, I incidentally clicked on the option "change the number of over". And now the game crashes whenever i try to load the game. Sorry but its gone and I am not able to fix it. So i wont be able to continue with the story. I am really disappointed because this was my first cricket story ever and i ****ed up. But dont worry, I will be in the forum soom with new story and this time it will be more exciting. Thanks anyway for watching.

Users who are viewing this thread