Story India's tour of Pakistan 2005

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hm..actually why is it called "A" when it's only reserve players.... :confused:

espnstar

School Cricketer
it doesnt matter if it is pakistan or Apakistan........ but still the pakistani players are playing rocky

rocky it is always good to be a little bet specific.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
I don't see Youhana, Razzak and Inzi on the "A" team, so why isn't it called Pakistan "B" f.x..."A" is for A team, and the "A" is the reserve team!

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Doing a little bit of research, Pakistan has beaten India 5 times in a row now :D hahahah take that India!!

hehehhe

Go! Pakistan!!

Rocky

Club Cricketer
Score update

Pakistan A....78/1

Geoff: Ravi, Pakistan A seem to be in total control. I dont think they will face any difficulties in winning this match.

Ravi: Yes Geoff. they are playing really well. They first bowled supervbly and restricted India to 215 only and now they are showing their batting talent. I dont think we need to be surprised if the history is repeated again.

Geoff: Ravi what you will say about the Indian bowlers' performance till now in the match?

Ravi: Not much to say about Geoff, they are struggling with their line and length. The only bowler I saw who is consistent to his line length till now is Zaheer. He got one wicket also I think, of Imran Farhat.

Geoff: Ya and a supervb delivery that was,lets have a look once again.

Attachments

• bowled.jpg
    bowled.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Rocky

Club Cricketer
Score update

Pakistan A ..... 212/6 after 46 overs
need 4 more to win

Rocky

Club Cricketer
Pakistan A won.....

Geoff: And here we are, a tremendous win by Pakistan A, absolurely supervb.

Ravi: Ya Geoff no need of being surprised. Pakistan A got the result they deserved. They played really well

Geoff: And now its the time of the celebration for them Ravi, lets move to the presentation ceremony coming after this break.

Image1- Atiq celebrating the victory
Image 2- Pakistan A scorecard

Attachments

• won.jpg
    won.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 121
  • score.jpg
    score.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 118

Rocky

Club Cricketer
Presentation ceremony

Ravi: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to this presentation ceremony in Faislabad. Congratulations to the Pak A team for winning the match and now I would like to invite the Indian skipper Saurav Ganguly and have a few words with us

Ravi: Saurav, dissapointed from the defeat?

Ganguly: Ya it is obvious as we lost this match because we didn't play well.Pak A defeated us in every aspect of the game. But now we'll try to forget this and concentrate on the first test.

Ravi: Which factor do you blame for the cause of your defeat, batting or bowling?

Ganguly: I think it was our poor batting. We didnt bat well and it is useless to blame the pitch for that.Score like 215 is not challenging in international cricket.

Ravi: Last time you guys bounced back in the series after being defeated by the same team. Are you having the same belief this time also?

Ganguly: Lets hope so and we'll try hard to make this hope true

Ravi: Thanks Saurav and best of luck for the test series with Pakistan

Saurav: Thanks

Ravi: So here was the Indian skipper and now I would like to call the Pak A skipper Salman on the stage

Ravi: So Salman, delighted from the victory?

Salman: Ya of course we are really happy after beating this strong Indian team the second time

Ravi: What were your strategies before the start of the match and after you restricted India to 215?

Salman: Well I didnt say much to my bowlers to avoid pressure but only said to keep their line and length consistent and when we bowled India on 215 the only plan was to bat sensibely and not to lose wickets early

Ravi: And what are your viws on Imran Farhat and Nazir? I think they batted pretty well

Salman: Ya they batted really confidently and I think these two guys played a major role for this victory

Ravi: Thanks Salman for talking to us and now its the time to elect the man of the match. And he is non other than Saurav Ganguly for his awesome 90 runs. May I call Saurav Ganguly on the stage and recive the cheque of 500 dollars from Mohammad Zia

Ravi: Congratulations Ganguly for recieving the man of the match award and nothing more to ask now from you Saurav as we already had a talk few minutes ago.
So that was the presentation ceremony but still more cricket to come on that is the first test between Pakistan and India on April 6 live from Karachi only on ESPN STAR SPORTS. Till then its good bye.

Last edited:

Rocky

Club Cricketer
Cricket News -

Dejected Ganguly hopeful of comeback against Pakistan

FAISLABAD (Reuters)- India captain Saurav Ganguly was dejected after his side's 4 wickets defeat to Pakistan A in the first ODI on Wednesday, but pinned his hopes on recent history.

"We can comeback, there is lot of cricket left in the series," said Ganguly, referring to the 2004 series( both ODI and test) in Pakistan which they won after losing the first ODI against Pakistan A.

Only Saurav himself, top-scorer with 90 in the first innings, and Yuvraj Singh (69) showed any decent resistance.

"Some of us got good starts, but we failed to convert them," said Ganguly. "We need to get our acts together and put runs on the board."

Attachments

• sAURAV.jpg
    sAURAV.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread