Story India's tour of Pakistan 2005

espnstar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HI THAT IS ME VIBS I WAS BANNED I HAVE TO CHANGE MY NAME FROM FARDIN TO ESPNSTAR TEHY BANNED ME FOR NO REASON. YEAH WHEN I SUPPORT INDIA YOU LIKE IT WHEN RIGHT A BAD COMMENT ABOUT INDIA YOU DONT WHAT IS THE ****ING MATTER WITH YOU VIBS COME ON MAN LET ME SUPPORT PAKISTAN

brad352

Executive member
espnstar said:
TEHY BANNED ME FOR NO REASON.
You should consider yourself lucky that you got another chance- and turn off your caps lock :mad

squiz

International Coach
espnstar, turn ya Caps lock off, they didnt ban you for no reason, and speak bloody english!

EDIT: Brad me this time :mad:

vibs89

School Cricketer
yo fardin wats ur prob and u deserve that u got banned if u keep on cursing then u will get banned so it beether be safe from next time

espnstar

School Cricketer
ok vibs i am sorry ...... i am speaking english not chines dude. it is true that you banned me for no reason dude i did not do anything to you brad. and suddenly you banned me for no reason i was ****ed off but that is all right as you can see the world is becoming a problem.and the problem creaters are the people peace

Rocky

Club Cricketer
Ok espnstar we understood. Why are you spoiling my thread?

Rocky

Club Cricketer
E=MC said:
rocky when will the series began, it seems we've had some distraction lately :):)

Pakistan Zindabad
Well E=MC, the series has already begun but i am not posting the details now as my semester exams are going on.I want to post the details in relaxed mood and I'll only have this after my exams are over.So you have to wait till 29 or 30th Sep. But for your information the series has already begun and Pakistan A has won the first match against India. :crying

Ramz

International Coach
Yes!!! pakistan zindabad... hopefully we will WIN this series.. like we beat ya in ICC trophy :):) "PROUD 2B A PAKISTANI"

espnstar

School Cricketer
pakistan zindabad proud to be a afghani........... dude pakistna a has won the match like they did in realy life in pakistan . it was a good match india made 328 runs and when pakistan A got a good going tuffeq umar making 100 runs and following with that imran nazir making 67.

Users who are viewing this thread