Story New Zealand International Season.

Who will win the first test

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
To those who haven't voted yet, please vote. I'm going to start the inning later on today and post the results of the first 10 overs when I am done.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Also guys there is something else I got to mention. Since Boss just released his new AI patch; CGP v5, I will be using that to play my story.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
New Zealand move onto 60/2 after 20 overs.

Raza: New Zealand 7/0 after 5 overs. Mohammad Sami continues. He bowls and...that's gone for 4! That will reach the boundary. Excelent shot! He just flicks the ball to fine leg and since there is no one there, it gets New Zealand their first 4 of the inning.

cummings49td.jpg

Crowe: Akhtar bowls to Fleming, and thats hit the pads! Everyone is appealing!! Fleming is looking dead straight at the umpire, and......no response...not out. Sign of relief on Flemings face. He was scared for a second, he thought he was out! This was very close, but it just might be wide of the off-stump. Good bowling by Akthar.

fleminsnotout3xh.jpg

Crowe: Sami to Cumming, bowled him!!!!!!!! That's out! Mohammad Sami has struck for Pakistan. What an amazing leg cutter, cumming playing all around it and gets out. Lovely ball! Pitched on leg stump, but swings in and misses Cumming's bat and clips the top of off stump. Cumming heads back in earlier than he planned

cummingswicket9ur.jpg

cummingsscore4cy.jpg

Raza: Akhtar to Marshall. Thats on the pads!! Everyone goes up again, this has to be close...and yes it's given!! Marshall is out! Akhtar makes an magnificent come back into the Paksitani team as Marshall heads back into the pavillion.

marshallswicket0bn.jpg

scorecardafter202tc.jpg

bbafter202zn.jpg

Last edited:

gold639

International Coach
Yeah that ball must've been an awesome inswinger

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Good start by Pakistan. Now New Zealand needs a big partnership in order to have a big total on the board.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Raza: Well ladies and gentlemen, the players and the umpires have headed into the pavilion for tea after a slow, but solid session from New Zealand. They didn't bat aggressively but kept their wicket in hand and built a massive partnership of 129*.

Crowe: Indeed Ramiz, Fleming and Vincent play top-class cricket while keeping their wickets in hand. New Zealand are surely on top so far in this inning. Pakistan is keeping the run-rate down but they also need to pick up those wickets along with that.

Well everyone here are the highlights of the innings so far.

A fine inning from Stephen Fleming

flemings508eu.jpg

Vincent surviving a close one

vincentin3cq.jpg

Fleming and Vincent celebrate their 100 run partnership

526174056gz.jpg

Fleming flicks it for another 4

fleming47dz.jpg

Score at tea

scoreatlunch6cf.jpg

bbattea3pt.jpg

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Good solid partnership here for New Zealand. Good batting by these two. Let?s go...
Nikhil this is what I like man. It's like real international test cricket...153 off 53 overs...very realistic. It looks like you're not using SIX shot (add power to shot) key at all, which is good. Good story so far mate... keep it up!!!

Last edited:

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Crowe: Ladies and gentlemen the New Zealand innings has come to a close with New Zealand all out on 220, and Ramiz what a collapse that was.

Raza: Agree with you Martin, a total disaster for New Zealand. A huge total of around 400 was on for them, but they couldn't handle the slow run-rate and gave away their wickets by playing stupid shots, or getting run-out.

Crowe: Pakistan are now on top in this match and this is their chance to get a big lead over New Zealand. Fleming definitely under pressure now.

Raza: Here are the highlights of the innings after tea.

vincents505tq.jpg

vincentsout5vi.jpg

misscatch6nm.jpg

flemingsout1ua.jpg

526211074pt.jpg

astle41ia.jpg

astlesout1fe.jpg

cricket200420050606184543278eg.jpg

cricket200420050606184708805rl.jpg

cricket200420050606184730050pg.jpg

cricket200420050606184946433qm.jpg

cricket200420050606185056441zx.jpg

scorecardattheendofinning3os.jpg

cricket200420050606185122390lb.jpg

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
I use Intel 82865G

Pakistan are 11/0 at the end of day 1. Five overs were bowled in what was left of the day.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
great graphics... pretty average batting from new zealand.. hope pakistan takes a lead here

Users who are viewing this thread