• Poll closed .

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
big collapse by new zealand, i think vettori's lbw was a marginal descision

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
The Kiwiz have blown it here, they really have. Hope the bowlers are able to defend this total.

Keep up the good work mate.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Pakistan on top... but from now New Zealand need to bowl well and also bat well in their second inning. Good story mate!!!

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Raza: Everyone it's time for lunch. We have seen a New Zealand dominated session so far.

Crowe: Very true Ramiz. New Zealand had the edge in that session. They stopped the runs from coming and took two wickets in that time. Shahid Afridi, who got 40 player much more defensive than he usually does due to some excellent bowling from the New Zealand spinners.

Raza: Yes Indeed, awesome bowling from New Zealand kept them on top that session.

Here are the highlights of the session.

hameedrunout9ri.jpg

maliks43kr.jpg

misscatch23aa.jpg

afridisout7dh.jpg

scorecard8ct.jpg

batting6tu.jpg

bowling3be.jpg

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
good to see afridi playin consistantly 92 balls for 40 runs.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Nikhil motto... where are you??? When are you gonna start the match, Mr. Patel. :D

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
2 things Preet.

1) No matter how hard you try, you can't be funny.

2) I got other stuff to do..I haven't had time for anything in a while. I will play the match when I get time.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
nikhil motto lol,

will he must be busy eating.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
cheaterr said:
2 things Preet.

1) No matter how hard you try, you can't be funny.

2) I got other stuff to do..I haven't had time for anything in a while. I will play the match when I get time.
I'm not trying to be funny, Ok?? I'm saying whatever is truth.

fardin said:
nikhil motto lol,

will he must be busy eating.
LOL... Yup too much dosi (south Indian food) in his stomach.

vibs89

School Cricketer
preet said:
Nikhil motto... where are you??? When are you gonna start the match, Mr. Patel. :D

preet said:
LOL... Yup too much dosi (south Indian food) in his stomach.

HAhhahahahah. Yap he is too busy to eat dosa chinesse food and all.why you eat too much evertime I see you go in restaurant and eat abt 2-3 serving. Hahahahahhah Preet you to funny yo. First you order dosa then manchurion9 (chinnese) then Idli Vada ( South INDIAN food) and last Vanil Shake. Whenever you goto restaurant i see you order so many thinks. you too fat.

Last edited:

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
If you call 150 pounds on someone with muscles fat then you really have issues Vibs, and Preet. Vibs you are 90 pounds with no muscle or fat. So if I'm 150 pounds, just use your common sense to figure out how much muscle and fat is on me. But lets not go off-topic. Guys I played till tea yesterday and the score is 153/7 at tea. I will post the screenshots once I get time to upload them

Last edited:

vibs89

School Cricketer
cheaterr said:
If you call 150 pounds on someone with muscles fat then you really have issues Vibs, and Preet. Vibs you are 90 pounds with no muscle or fat. So if I'm 150 pounds, just use your common sense to figure out how much muscle and fat is on me. But lets not go off-topic. Guys I played till tea yesterday and the score is 153/7 at tea. I will post the screenshots once I get time to upload them

Wha.....? You are 180 pounds. Why you lie man. Okay let's not go off topic. So cary on your Tour Mr. Patel as Preet calls you.

Users who are viewing this thread