Story New Zealand International Season.

Who will win the first test

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just did that for the Scorecards, as it irritates me too sometimes to go into photoshop and resize so many images. So scorecards are the only ones that I'm putting in the original size, the rest I resize them.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
I have finished the innings, but photobucket is currently down for me..dont know why. I'm waiting for it to come back up so I can upload the screenshots. Is photobucket working for anyone else???

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
cheaterr said:
I have finished the innings, but photobucket is currently down for me..dont know why. I'm waiting for it to come back up so I can upload the screenshots. Is photobucket working for anyone else???

why are you trying to hold on to only photobucket? you have hordes of free image hosting services such as Imageshack, Theimagehosting, etc. Just search for free image hosting on Google and host ur images with anyone. once photobucket is back on, switch the links to ur photobucket images (thats not needed at all but since you seem to be obsessed with photobucket!)

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Lol, I'm about to go to bed anyway and I got like 20 screenshots to upload so I'll upload them tomorrow on photobucket if it's up or on some other site. But here is a quick summary of the inning. NZ scored 450+ if i remember correctly(I finished the inning yesterday so don't exactly remember) and 150 of them were from extras. I also took a screenshot of the short balls that were going for byes...the patch definitely needs to be fixed.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
:D Cheaterr please don't cheat with us now... start the match

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Alright guys I've seem to figure out the problem with the patch. As I have fixed it, the matches will be much harder now...so I'm going to start this match again. Most likely later on today or tomorrow so stay tuned. And sorry for the delay.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
035106.jpg

M Crowe: Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to Eden Park for the first Test Match between New Zealand and Pakistan! The much awaited match is only a few minutes away from starting. The weather here is bright and sunny. The temperature is 75 F, 23 C. We will get a full days play here as there is no chance of rain at all. Anyway lets go down for the toss with Ramiz raza.

*Coin Flipped*

Inzamam-Ul-Haq: Tails

R Raza: It's Heads. Fleming what would you like to do?

Fleming: We will have a bat Ramiz.

R Raza: Alright Fleming, good luck for your match and good luck to you too Inzamam.

So ladies and gentlemen New Zealand's captain Stephen Fleming has won the toss and wants to bat first.

NZteam.jpg

Pakistan.jpg

M Crowe: So it looks like New Zealand will be batting first. We will be right back with the start of the first inning so stay with us.

Also guys I've added a poll. Pick what you think will be the result of the first test match. Those who get it right will get reputation points from me. You have till I post the start of the first inning.

Last edited:

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Cool. Well, I've voted for New Zealand and I think they will win this match. Good Luck!
:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread