India Team Discussion

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
India under Modi will never sanction any tour in Pakistan. Plus the Indians would be scared of the Pakistani pitches.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I am sure if it ever happens, it will be at a neutral venue.
I think the likelihood of Pakistan visiting India is far greater than India coming to Pakistan or even the series being played at a neutral venue. I should mention that for all these years, it's been the Indian government that's been hesitant in playing with Pakistan. Pakistan is quite open afaik, and I'm willing to bet that Pakistan will definitely come and play in India if that's what the BCCI/Indian government proposes/allows.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
India under Modi will never sanction any tour in Pakistan.
Do not mean to make this political at all because a) this is not the place for it and b) I'm not that literate when it comes to politics, but you'd be surprised what a politician would be willing to do if it benefits them in the long run. I thought for so long Modi wouldn't even want to do so much as to mention Pakistan, but then a few days ago happened and we all saw that letter he sent to IK.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think the likelihood of Pakistan visiting India is far greater than India coming to Pakistan or even the series being played at a neutral venue. I should mention that for all these years, it's been the Indian government that's been hesitant in playing with Pakistan. Pakistan is quite open afaik, and I'm willing to bet that Pakistan will definitely come and play in India if that's what the BCCI/Indian government proposes/allows.
This is going to be my 10000 post, I am happy to be writing this for my 10000 post. I completely agree with you that the Indian government has been hesitant and not Pakistan. The hype has died down unlike previous years but I am dying to see some old fashioned India Pakistan cricketing action without the politics and border agenda. Imagine have a 3 T20, 3 Test and 5 ODI series. Remember the good old days when India won the ODI series in Pakistan, Bhuvi's hattrick, Pakistan winning in India, etc. We as fans who are not politically motivated can only wish that this happens. And post reply!!!

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is going to be my 10000 post, I am happy to be writing this for my 10000 post. I completely agree with you that the Indian government has been hesitant and not Pakistan. The hype has died down unlike previous years but I am dying to see some old fashioned India Pakistan cricketing action without the politics and border agenda. Imagine have a 3 T20, 3 Test and 5 ODI series. Remember the good old days when India won the ODI series in Pakistan, Bhuvi's hattrick, Pakistan winning in India, etc. We as fans who are not politically motivated can only wish that this happens. And post reply!!!
Congrats on 10,000 posts :clap

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Precisely! Like I said in the other thread, it's highly, highly unlikely but a fan man can still dream.

Congratulations on 10k posts! Here's to 10k more. :cheers

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Do not mean to make this political at all because a) this is not the place for it and b) I'm not that literate when it comes to politics, but you'd be surprised what a politician would be willing to do if it benefits them in the long run. I thought for so long Modi wouldn't even want to do so much as to mention Pakistan, but then a few days ago happened and we all saw that letter he sent to IK.
As much as we dont like it (I do however) its politics both teams havent had bilateral tours in the last decade or so. I dont think this is the correct forum to discuss further so I’ll stop after this post. I will never trust Modi, his entire rise to head of government was based on attacking the non Hindus in India....i’ll leave it at that.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Congratulations Rahul buddy! Amazing achievement, glad I am here to witness this.

Your contribution to the discussions here over the last decade or so is immense. We thank you and I personally hope you stay for another 10k quality and fair posts.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Well Pakistan will obviously visit India for T20 WC. So a 3 match series is obviously possible.

Users who are viewing this thread