India tour of Bangladesh

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shakib Al Hasan is already out after the second ball of the third day. But it seems he was a bit unlucky with the LBW decision against him.

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Ishant Sharma doesn't look all that quick but it looks like he can swing the old ball on a flat pitch at about 83 mph. Maybe he is not going all out because he has a second innings to bowl as well.

kookaburra69

International Coach
Sharma picks up Mortazza for his first test wicket.
Does anyone think Sharma looks really skinny?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
^ He is really skinny. Needs to work on that so he can get more strength, I guess. Also, Yardley and Cullinan were pointing out problems with his action.

Zaheer gets Rafique now. Phew, because he was starting to smack the ball around and defy that elusive 9th wicket.

prarara

International Cricketer
^ He is really skinny. Needs to work on that so he can get more strength, I guess. Also, Yardley and Cullinan were pointing out problems with his action.

Zaheer gets Rafique now. Phew, because he was starting to smack the ball around and defy that elusive 9th wicket.

That cork-screw spine looks bad. His pelvis looks way out of line with his shoulders

kookaburra69

International Coach
Haha oh no,omar with two Golden Ducks in the same match!!!

India are going to win this by a huge margin.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Brilliant innings from Ashraful. Not much to cheer for the Bangladeshi supporters in this match and he certainly changed that--for a while. Rajin Saleh falls now and it's just a matter of when, now. India would want to finish it off by today so that rain is not allowed to get its foot in the door of victory.

Meanwhile, this comment from Athar Ali Khan floored me: "Ashraful really likes to hit the ball in the sweet spot of the bat." Talk about speaking the obvious. I'm sure every other Bangladeshi cricketer prefers the edges.

kookaburra69

International Coach
That was an awesome innings from Ashraful.
Sharmas been expensive in the second innings so far.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
The figures have been relatively misleading, he bowled fine, they just attacked him since he was bowling good pace (80-85mph) on a flat pitch.

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Good to see India wrapped it up. It was a good series, but Bangladesh hardly tested India. The series against England should be a cracker. I may see the match at Headingley !

Dalek

Club Cricketer
Bangladesh were ok at the end, Tendulkar expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread