Pakistan's tour of Bangladesh (March 2009)

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan in Bangladesh for 2 T20Is and 5 ODIs. I wonder why no Test matches have been included.

Fixtures:

10th March - 1st T20I @ Dhaka

12th March - 2nd T20I @ Dhaka

13th March - 1st ODI @ Dhaka

15th March - 2nd ODI @ Dhaka

17th March - 3rd ODI @ Dhaka

20th March - 4th ODI @ Chittagong

22nd March - 5th ODI @ Chittagong​

I'm expecting at least 1 win in this tour for Bangladesh and hopefully the pitches will be a bit better than the last series.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Before this series Pakistan will play Sri Lanka and then we'll see what the form of Pakistan is like.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer
Again? Another 5 match ODI series? And then they wonder why they dont play test matches?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
^^ oh you should be at least great full that we at least play you gus, when none of the other countries wants to. theres been threads all around about why there is no matches vs Pakistanis, and i felt bad for them.. and i come here and see this...

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
I'm not saying that I'm not grateful...you guys made a great gesture when you came to Pak when nobody else did..all I'm saying is that we have played against you guys too much in the past year...so obviously I would want PCB to try organize a series against another team..

khalek

Panel of Selectors
The T20 matches will start at 9:00 GMT, 3:00 BD time, 2:00 Pak time (They might turn the floodlights on for sometime :p)

And the one dayers will start at 3:00 GMT, 9:00 BD time, 8:00 Pak time (All day matches)

khalek added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

^^ oh you should be at least great full that we at least play you gus, when none of the other countries wants to. theres been threads all around about why there is no matches vs Pakistanis, and i felt bad for them.. and i come here and see this...

There was a time when I always used to wait for some Pak-BD matches but now I am so tired of watching Mashrafe and Shahadat bowl to Salman Butt again and again and getting hit for fours all over the park :p

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
^^ well you gona have to wait a little longer, because the series got called off

good move...

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
ok change of plans now. The tour is on with a 10 days delay. Starting from March 17th ...
Source: Packpassion per GEO News, Pakistan.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
This series is important for both teams, they need warm up matches ahead of the T20 World Cup, good decision to postpone it instead of cancelling it.

Users who are viewing this thread