Pakistan's tour of Bangladesh (March 2009)

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
this tour been postponed,so no point discussing it.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I saw a report on Ten Sports saying this tour will start after March 30. There will be only 1 T20 and 5 ODIs, all matches will be played at Mirpur, Dhaka.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Well thats not a great news, lets see how the team does without him. I am not sure who will replace him, may be Naeem will take the role of the 2nd spinner and the middle order batsman.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
now its been cancelled! damn! no more game for BD until T20 WC :noway that is NOT good

khalek

Panel of Selectors
PCB insists the series is still on. Lol what's happening between these two sh** cricket boards!

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Where did you read that? I didn't see any news about it on cricinfo. Anyway, if they can't play in Pakistan or in Bangladesh, they should just arrange a series somewhere else, like in UAE or England. As long as they play cricket.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I saw it in a Bangladeshi news channel, it was written in the headline that all sports tours in the country is cancelled due to the recent mutiny but I saw somewhere else also that PCB is insisting that the series is still on, dont know whats happening.

Users who are viewing this thread