abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Perhaps you would understand a bit more if you weren't so high headed. This team is not dependent on one bloke. India in the 90's couldn't pick 10 wickets let alone 20 and they had one hopeless batsman after another for years. It is far from the reality today.

:lol Still not getting the point and resorting to insults yet again, because someone doesn't agree with you. Bravo !

Bhumi

Club Captain
India must includes better batting combination, one can not put pant out who had enough run in England for India A.

India missed bhuvi today because Shami,ishant and umesh
Not able to handle pressure in tense situation.

Rashid/broad/Curran add 90 odd because history says'' post lunch session in England, batsman paradise"" its shame, India not able to stops them scoring run when Dhawan dropped Curran.

bumrahguy

School Cricketer
India must includes better batting combination, one can not put pant out who had enough run in England for India A.

Rashid/broad/Curran add 90 odd because history says'' post lunch session in England, batsman paradise"" its shame, India not able to stops them scoring run when Dhawan dropped Curran.

your English is absolutely atrocious.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

What could they have done though..

Curran went on the attack and decided to take his chances and it worked. They produced some edges but they were spilled. Can not blame the bowlers for this loss at all imo

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
:lol Still not getting the point and resorting to insults yet again, because someone doesn't agree with you. Bravo !

If you can't handle it, don't dish it out either. You call someone out for having a different opinion and then get upset when someone disagrees with you? That's quite rich![DOUBLEPOST=1533392429][/DOUBLEPOST]
The guy believes that DK>Pant and Umesh>Bumrah. LOL. He is clueless.

:lol

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If you can't handle it, don't dish it out either. You call someone out for having a different opinion and then get upset when someone disagrees with you? That's quite rich!

There is a very simple difference between disagreeing with someone and calling someone names :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would but we all know that in time you cannot help yourself and will have to let your feelings known on how kohli lost to England by 31 runs :p
Haha, nice try.

I will find solace in the fact that I'm being proved right :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wonder when will India have it in them to close out games like this? Despite all the talk around the rest of the batsmen (barring Kohli) failing to make it count, this match was lost in that phase of play yesterday when Curran and Rashid frustrated us a lot by scoring lots of runs and blowing up the lead. Till then, India were ahead of it and in a great position to win this test. And this takes us back to our perennial culture of 'taking the foot off the pedal when the lesser known batsmen are in the middle'.

Dhawan needs to go, no two doubts about it. Just for his slip catching. Get Pujara back and reward him for slogging it out in county by telling him "you are playing all the remaining tests". Seeing how Ishant performed in this test, back Pujara to come good when the real stuff happens. As @LiveLoveABD said before, apart from Kohli, positions 1-8 is not at all secure and that's a terrible thing to have. This constant chopping and changing has led to only Kohli keeping his own spot secure

I am sure India will win a test in this series. But I seriously doubt if they still have it in them to get over the line as far as winning the series is concerned.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
There is a very simple difference between disagreeing with someone and calling someone names :)

Come on Jacko! You called me out by claiming I didn't understand the situation. Each situation can be and appear differently to two people. Anyway, apologies if offence taken.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Come on Jacko! You called me out by claiming I didn't understand the situation. Each situation can be and appear differently to two people. Anyway, apologies if offence taken.

Its all good man ! Lets move on

Regarding captain Kohli, my faith in him is weakening fast and I wonder if it will last until the next world cup (which is the time I was planning to give him to pass real judgement). I don't think he did too bad with the bowling changes and field placements. But him not being able to arrive at a stable batting lineup is frustrating as a hardcore Indian cricket fan

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Its all good man ! Lets move on

Regarding captain Kohli, my faith in him is weakening fast and I wonder if it will last until the next world cup (which is the time I was planning to give him to pass real judgement). I don't think he did too bad with the bowling changes and field placements. But him not being able to arrive at a stable batting lineup is frustrating as a hardcore Indian cricket fan

It's just way too much power in one person's hands.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Manjerekar saying Dhawan should retain his spot ahead of Pujara! :lol

His opinion is probably based on the fact that Pujara has been torrid in England over the last year in county cricket. If he is struggling against county bowlers, he is likely to not last that long against Broad, Anderson and now Curran. Whilst, Dhawan has been in a little patch of form and he plays aggressive cricket. You know if he plays 50-60 balls he is bound to have hit at least a half century rather than Pujara potentially scoring 20(60) and then losing his wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread