India tour of England 2018

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
People calling for Cook's head? The deliveries he got in this test would have got Bradman out. He's good enough and earned it enough to call time himself.

Bhumi

Club Captain
How good is this. Test cricket at its best.

Test cricket is best format in gentleman's game but I feel
Test defeats looming over India as they have to bats last with
Such bounce vs Anderson & Company.

Bhumi

Club Captain
People calling for Cook's head? The deliveries he got in this test would have got Bradman out. He's good enough and earned it enough to call time himself.
I wish him good luck to reach SRT's 15921 record but in an interview to Indian channel he told '" I do not think ECB keep me in the team much longer if I not deliver good as opener"

Cook's brother told few mos ago' allister wants to go from test cricket soon'

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Big Ishi joins the party. He has bowled beautifully and deserved those wickets. Ash has been amazing on the other end as well. However, the highlight for me has been the slip catching. As soon as we start to take our catches, we will always be in the game. It's a bit of a shame that we have lunch break right now with Ishant bowling in that brilliant rhythm.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Worlds worst bowler Ishant Sharma rips through England . How can he do that? Our scientist, intellectual and mathematician Bumrah was supposed to do this. :rolleyes

Riveting stuff, test match at it’s best. Ashwin has been amazing in a seamers deck. God he has put Kuldeep in the backburner. Ishant has been tremendous as I expected him to be. He comes with loads of county experience. If we can chase only 130-150, we’d have done tremendously well.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Top session there. Ishant and Ashwin are nearly doing it for India. Let's hope our batsmen compliment the bowlers as well.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Reminds me Chandra at oval took 8 wkts in a match while Gul Mohammad and Prassana, now Ashwin took 7 wkts in a match here.(Birmingham)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Self boasting post :D :

I somehow feel Ashwin will get more wickets here along with Ishant.
Saw the potential, brilliant stuff from both. Pretty much won us the game.

King Kohli! Haven't seen a more consistent player who's even better under pressure and performs when the team needs him the most, every single time.
This was written when he was on 50. :p

About DK, he for sure has enough potential and skill to even get a hundred here but I was looking for the worst case possible since he's returning to Test cricket after a long while that too overseas in England.
DK - you gotta prove me wrong now, time to shine. :D
Gone for a duck just after I wrote this, sadly.

Still playing the game and having on-field experience help analyse what is to come which may or may not be correct but thankfully for me it has worked most of the time.. I'd do a much better job than some of our experts on TV. :p

Bhumi

Club Captain
Butler out for 1
7/0/22/4 by ishant ji

Supporter of England,
Thanks for India tour of England retains at international tour
Page at #2 from #1.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
From espncricinfo:
Let's remember that Adil Rashid has a FC average of 33, with 10 centuries and 37 50's

*feeling nervous*

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ishant just spliced England's middle order through in one single over. Malan, Stokes and Buttler. Exceptional bowling that over! Possibly better than his now 'overrated' Ponting spell of 2008.

They need to close this out ASAP. Curran showed in 1st innings that he can bat. Rashid has a decent FC average. Cant let these two get away!

Bhumi

Club Captain
India has #1 bowling attack but they need to build partnership in between wicket, Curran batted 71 ball in the first innings so India must removes him asap.

Users who are viewing this thread