Pakistan
What a brainfade by QDK.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Chahal has been exceptional so far and now Kuldeep got one, 2 more quick wickets and we got this one easily. Great going!

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Highest target successfully chased down vs SA at Kingsmead: 268 by Aus in 2002
Time to break it.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Another failure for Rohit Sharma! For Indian cricket's sake, I pray that he does not plunder runs in subcontinental conditions. Gives a false impression that he is good at opening and it hurts India whenever we tour abroad. I strongly believe Rohit is not made to be an opener. And people talk as if he can pace an ODI innings like a legend :mad:rolleyes:facepalm

Kuldeep was amazing today with the ball. 3/34 off 10 overs with an ECO of 3.4. If India win today, Kuldeep/Chahal combine will be the main reason for it.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Dhawan run out is a good example of the 'fear factor' associated with Kohli.[DOUBLEPOST=1517501607][/DOUBLEPOST]God almighty I've not seen a more pathetic individual as a leader.

B

Bigby Wolf

Dhawan went fuming into the changeroom looked really good for his 35 and would have been especially useful tackling against Tahir.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Just see how the entire momentum of this innings will drown with Rahane.[DOUBLEPOST=1517501724][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dhawan went fuming into the changeroom looked really good for his 35 and would have been especially useful tackling against Tahir.

He sacrificed his wicket. He had to take off to respond to the running with 'intent.'

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
It should be Dhawan's call on the run. And Dhawan should have let Kohli get run out. He should not be fearing his captain because Dhawan was batting well and could have contributed in the game more than Kohli.

There should be clear rules within the team as to who calls for the run. And it should always be the guy who faces the strike because its his run(s).

B

Bigby Wolf

Just see how the entire momentum of this innings will drown with Rahane.[DOUBLEPOST=1517501724][/DOUBLEPOST]

He sacrificed his wicket. He had to take off to respond to the running with 'intent.'
Yeah and thats a big hole in Rahane's game inability to rotate the strike and unusually struggles against the spinners.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Another failure for Rohit Sharma! For Indian cricket's sake, I pray that he does not plunder runs in subcontinental conditions. Gives a false impression that he is good at opening and it hurts India whenever we tour abroad. I strongly believe Rohit is not made to be an opener. And people talk as if he can pace an ODI innings like a legend :mad:rolleyes:facepalm

Kuldeep was amazing today with the ball. 3/34 off 10 overs with an ECO of 3.4. If India win today, Kuldeep/Chahal combine will be the main reason for it.

Can you please explain to me why Rahane is playing ahead of DK and Pandey suddenly when they both have done what's been asked of them, specially DK? I am fuming.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Can you please explain to me why Rahane is playing ahead of DK and Pandey suddenly when they both have done what's been asked of them, specially DK? I am fuming.

Well, I am neither Kohli nor the team management. I cant answer that question. :D I told yesterday itself that Kohli has sounded out Rahane for No.4 and so he will be picked. I was not in favor of it, though. Rahane is a momentum sucker anywhere else other than opening.

Users who are viewing this thread