India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
andrew_nixon said:
No. That would be illegal.
Ooh,you better close down this thread then.. :p

Anyways,mehkar,that would be illegal.

**MOD EDIT** Removed advice on how to find illegal content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunner786

Panel of Selectors
pak to go 2-0 today,
hopefully they will send afridi to open today,
cant lose this series anyway so fingers crossed we see some fireworks

Gyaan_Guru

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan definately on top.Seeing the Indian faces last night it was evident that they were mentally and physically exhausted.It was a stupid decision of the Board to organise these matches.Agreed that it was being played for charity but then why give it a international status or why didnt the two boards organise such a match in pakistan itself?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
As a neutral I can't see how the Pakistan fans can take this series too seriously. Indian players and team have just finished a pretty grueling schedule, playing England in more often that not unbearable conditions. I'd imagine most of them would much rather be at home, and preparing for the Windies tour.

It is not like Pakistan are a Bangladesh, they are a good side, and just turning up is never going to be enough. I wonder if the Bcci are attempting to run Dravid and his side into the ground, so as to allow Ganguly and his supporter a reason to gain support if results begin to suffer.... nah must just be my cynical mind.... Clearly it's all about money :p

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
A strange decision I would say at this moment that Dravid chose to bat. But when they win it can suddenly be a good decision.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I apologize before hand,
But the general feeling is that the series would be 1-1.
I'm mean it really should have been a 3 match series to instill some interest.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ashish_Nehra said:
WHY DOES DRAVID ELECT TO BAT FIRST, IS HE CRAZY?

Get Ganguly back and make him captain or get Yuvraj as captain or Sreesanth as captain, but Dravid is really not a good captain. We won 16 games in a row while chasing, and while batting first last 5 we only won 2.

So it is 100% India when chasing and 40% India when batting

What if inzy wins toss

India fell short of a good total yesterday. or else batting second is still very tricky out there. india were always in the hunt yesterday but their total wasnt enough to win them the game.

Dravid is a very good captain for India and has been doing the job very well. He needs a few wins under his belt defending targets and that will get sorted out too!

gambino said:
pak to go 2-0 today,
hopefully they will send afridi to open today,
cant lose this series anyway so fingers crossed we see some fireworks

but they cant lay claim to the trophy if they lose today. they will have to share it. so its still a one off game.

puddleduck said:
As a neutral I can't see how the Pakistan fans can take this series too seriously. Indian players and team have just finished a pretty grueling schedule, playing England in more often that not unbearable conditions. I'd imagine most of them would much rather be at home, and preparing for the Windies tour.

It is not like Pakistan are a Bangladesh, they are a good side, and just turning up is never going to be enough. I wonder if the Bcci are attempting to run Dravid and his side into the ground, so as to allow Ganguly and his supporter a reason to gain support if results begin to suffer.... nah must just be my cynical mind.... Clearly it's all about money :p

Why would the BCCI do it? The crew of the BCCI are all from the opposition party to that of Saurav's. Never will do that! Its all about money, thats all

gambino said:
india blazing away after a slow start,
dont really care if pak win or lose, i just wanna see some afridi fireworks

Looks like Veeru is getting back to form.

Touchwood, hope it continues!

After 3 maidens to start with, India have scored 78 runs off just 13 overs! People might ask "Who said this pitch is tough to bat on"?

Edit : Congragulations to Veeru Bhai on a fine 50! Today's innings is very satisfying to watch! This is what is required from him. Should boost his confidence well enough!

This innings gives me immense satisfaction, though not yet in my good books (I see some one who might pounce on me)!

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Great innings from Sehwag today! Good knock to boost his confidence and give India a good start!

Wow! Brilliant decision to send Dhoni up the order. Once Sehwag was out and it was the advertisements going on, I was murmuring to myself (actually no one in my house to give me company watching the game!) and I was saying to myself that since Dhoni will find it difficult to go after the bowling from the right go, he has to be sent up the order to get set and then launch into it fully. And seems like Chappell has heard my telepathy message and when the ads were done with, it was great to see Dhoni there!

Hope Dhoni gets set and launches big into Pakistani bowling! Would love to see some big hits from his blade! If India can get to 250 or above, they will get into a great chance of sharing the trophy!

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
At this rate 300 seems likely. Dhoni was a good choice to send up the order and Irfan might be next.

BTW, why does Rao keep getting chances in ODIs, certainly Sami is a helluva lot better.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Pakistan 47/3 in 15 overs.....

Fantastic bowling by India! The best wicket - that of AFRIDI! What a ball! Its great seeing him go for a blob. Badly want to see him fail in that manner. Its so sweet for us Indian fans!

Inzamam was OUT by 0 LBW Irfan Pathan! Rudi did not give it. Inzy was quite forward and the ball shaped back so well. Inzy is fortunate to be there in the middle!

Come on India, finish this off and get us a thumping win! Yesterday's defeat's wounds would be healed if that happens!

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
46/3 right now, Malik and Inzi are playing. India on top, but Pakistan still have a chance, if these two can form a good partnership.

Users who are viewing this thread