[Indian Cricket Career] If you would like to help

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's awesome, GrayNicolls. Exactly what we wanted, thanks for the help.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
pal said:
That's awesome, GrayNicolls. Exactly what we wanted, thanks for the help.

Thanks. Great to be of assistance. If you need help some other time I would be glad to do another one of those team datas.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Thanks again, GrayNicolls. I'll be feeding the data into the engine in about 5 minutes time and soon the fruits of your labor will be realized!!

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks for helping Gray Nicholls, hopefully more people will complete the remaining teams soon.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I just tested the Pakistan team and it works like a dream. Pakistan pulled off a 2-1 test series win (in 4 matches--1 draw) over India. Asif was chief destructor with 17 wickets in 4 matches. Great job! I'll have results of series' against England and Australia soon.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
sohummisra said:
I just tested the Pakistan team and it works like a dream. Pakistan pulled off a 2-1 test series win (in 4 matches--1 draw) over India. Asif was chief destructor with 17 wickets in 4 matches. Great job! I'll have results of series' against England and Australia soon.

Surely in a realistic scenario it would be 4-0 to India :cool:

Seriously though, good job on the ratings

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
sohummisra said:

England will probably win because I was a little bit too generous!:p

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Wow! Good result for Pakistan. Nice and close against the Indians. And Evertonfan, you did a great job on Trescothick I thought. It was a really good template for me. And who was the best batsman for Pakistan, Sohummisra?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
GrayNicolls said:
Wow! Good result for Pakistan. Nice and close against the Indians. And Evertonfan, you did a great job on Trescothick I thought. It was a really good template for me. And who was the best batsman for Pakistan, Sohummisra?
The top batsmen are Younis Khan, followed by Mohammad Yousuf and Inzy. Our engine was being a little generous earlier, so the batsmen were having a lot of fun. So much fun, in fact, that Younis was average 80+ after 18 games with 2 big doubles. Hopefully that glitch has been rectified somewhat, and the batting team will find the going a little more tough.

pal

International Coach
I just updated the list on the first page, if any one would like to do any of the other teams, please post here.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I'm going on holiday soon mate. When I get back and if there is any teams left I will do them for you.

pal

International Coach
Thanks a lot, GrayNicolls. We really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread