Indian Premier League - General Discussion

@Bevab One question over SRH signing Brook is, have they stitched themselves up again? Used to be Warner/Bairstow/Williamons dilemma. Now they've got Markram/Phillips/Brook.
Post automatically merged:

He's gonna be playing with Yusuf Pathan in Dubai.

The former three would all prefer to open and the worst you could do is play them at three… on the other hand Markram could play anywhere in the top six and I assume Brook is good enough to bat between 3-6 like Phillips.

Mayank
Markram
Tripathi
Phillips
Brook
Abishek

Looks like a top quality side. Abishek’s been opening for some time now but I think he has to be the one sacrificed to have that top five.

Gujarat could've got Rilee Rossouw for 200 but went for Kane.

Williamson felt like a panic buy from Nehra-ji’s face after the bid was confirmed. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rilee was picked up at base price towards the end by Rajasthan like they did last year with RvD and Neesham.

The former three would all prefer to open and the worst you could do is play them at three… on the other hand Markram could play anywhere in the top six and I assume Brook is good enough to bat between 3-6 like Phillips.

Mayank
Markram
Tripathi
Phillips
Brook
Abishek

Looks like a top quality side. Abishek’s been opening for some time now but I think he has to be the one sacrificed to have that top five.

Williamson felt like a panic buy from Nehra-ji’s face after the bid was confirmed. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rilee was picked up at base price towards the end by Rajasthan like they did last year with RvD and Neesham.
1671788703357.png

Very surprised that Mumbai pulled out that early for Curran. He is the missing piece in their puzzle.

KKR wisely waiting till the end of the auction to make bargain deals and fill up the squad?

Green going big

They could probably pick up some decent players when everyone is spent up on big names.

They’ve got Pandit there, man knows well to spot a talent or two. Expect them to go for a few domestic buys at base price.

Green going big

Makes no sense to bid big for him especially from Mumbai. They have a very decent top six already.

I guess Mumbai will be playing Arjun Tendulkar after all.

Thank goodness he was actually decent for Goa this season.

SRH may have to not play Abishek Sharma if they get Stokes. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread