Ahh the long, annoying 10 day gap between 2nd Test and the boxing day test

Very happy to see the tri-series make a comeback

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Looking forward to the England tour and the following Australian tour.The England tour may make Indian lineup stable if for good and hope a settled lineup could tour Australia.:)

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
y'know; with the two series last year and the series next year I really wanted to see more games between England and Australia!!!

At least its a tri-series though; they should have more of those instead of random bilateral ODIs that no one cares about...

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking forward for the series.
The fixtures looks interesting by including england instead of sri lanka.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The cries of 'Big Three' will increase more with this arrangement of India, Australia and England scheduling a tri-series among themselves just before the World Cup (in order to get acclimatised to Aussie conditions, where the major chunk of the WC will happen).

Anyways, its great for the players that they get a good taste of Australia conditions just before the big event. By the time the tri-series starts, our WC squad should hopefully be locked in and should be the one playing the tri-series. More than the tests, I am excited about the tri-series because its so close to the World Cup. And also, with England as the third team, the tri-series should be a major hit as Australia vs England should naturally bring in the crowds due to the rivalry, and India always bring in crowds.

lion100lion

International Coach
By the time the tri-series starts, our WC squad should hopefully be locked in and should be the one playing the tri-series. More than the tests, I am excited about the tri-series because its so close to the World Cup.
The memories of 2011 World Cup are still there with every Indian.
I just can't believe we are heading towards defending our title.

Also, can't feel that Sachin isn't playing in that World Cup. Your words, 'WC squad should hopefully be locked in' brought me back to the senses that we will be playing with a brand new team.
Anyway Saisrini you are such a great writer. I just love reading your articles. :thumbs

Epic

Panel of Selectors
y'know; with the two series last year and the series next year I really wanted to see more games between England and Australia!!!

At least its a tri-series though; they should have more of those instead of random bilateral ODIs that no one cares about...

Meh, I'm just about tweaking glad it's not SL again.

The memories of 2011 World Cup are still there with every Indian.
I just can't believe we are heading towards defending our title.

Also, can't feel that Sachin isn't playing in that World Cup. Your words, 'WC squad should hopefully be locked in' brought me back to the senses that we will be playing with a brand new team.
Anyway Saisrini you are such a great writer. I just love reading your articles. :thumbs

That's nice of you, his "articles" often get stick for being essays. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread