Ingame Stats???

metallics2006

International Coach
I have been following the progress of this game from the start....just a glance from time to time...now after many days when i see it...i can tell you that this is definitely going to be a hit among us cricket fans...i would like this question to be answered...are the player stats recorded and saved in this game as we play it unlike in the EA Cricket games???sorry if this has been already mentioned in another thread...and also will we be able to create our own players???

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yep, stats are a huge part of the game and will be saved and used to affect most match variables (the rest are the user selectable ones).
You will be able to create your own players.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
just to add to that...it will ask you after a friendly match if you want stats to be recorded on players' official records. This is so you can ignore 'friendly' match results if you like. During a tournament the stats to be recorded will be 'Tournament stats' and permanent stats.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
will the player's stats increase over a period of time?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
handsome said:
will the player's stats increase over a period of time?
As in skill level? Because I think (I could be wrong) that would only feature in the career mode, because many of the things that affect skill level happen outside a match situation (being in the nets for example), so it would be complicated to include this as part of the normal modes.

holmie

Club Cricketer
that is a good point as i rented a copy of Tony Hawk Project 8 on the PS3 and noticed that when you are playing in the career mode your stats improve as you do tricks. there are a few catagories you have to be good at like doing are tricks, flip tricks, grinding rail tricks, and just basic spinning. the more tricks you do in this catagory the better you get at it. LM you can make the career mode of TAOC like this. the more you pull and be good at it, your pulling skills improve. the more you play off the back foot, the better your timing and placement will be. what do you think?

and btw i dont skate i just like playing the game. ;)

Last edited:

metallics2006

International Coach
yes i agree with you holmie....just like your dribbling ability increase when u train in pro evolution soccer...its a great idea...i would like to ask another thing...well...it may also seem like a suggestion...when the batsman confidence is high they should be able to play their trademark shot and the crowd should go wild...like when dhoni hits yorkers for sixes with his awkward looking tilt-a-whirl shot(the shot where his bat does a circle after the hit)...i think LM is extremely committed to this game...i have seen his reply to every question in every thread...keep up the good work amigo...

srk121

International Coach
holmie said:
that is a good point as i rented a copy of Tony Hawk Project 8 on the PS3 i noticed that when you are playing in the career mode your stats improve as you do tricks. there are a few catagories you have to be good at like doing are tricks, flip tricks, grinding rail tricks, and just basic spinning. the more tricks you do in this catagory the better you get at it. LM you can make the career mode of TAOC like this. the more you pull and be good at it, your pulling skills improve. the more you play off the back foot, the better your timing and placement will be. what do you think?

and btw i dont skate i just like playing the game. ;)

you got ps3??? you from U.K.? if you got it from U.K. then let me know where from please.

Users who are viewing this thread