Story Integrating Love with respect to Cricket- Punishment!

The Rock

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When compared to your previous stories, this one beats all of them in terms of creativity and writing.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Chapter 3:
This could be a brief History of mine.

Well, as soon as the EEE guys folded cheaply, we started celebrating our victory, first one for me at my uni. I had a good bowling figures in this match, 3-1-10-4. We performed shake-hand with the opponent team, after which we all departed. We decided to meet the next day after the second match begins, since the nets would be busy till then. I gave MJ's jersey to him, getting into my Tee-Shirt with a collar and jeans!

As soon as I started walking to my bus, few tapped me, saying "excellent bowling", "good bowling" etc etc. I was happy to receive them too. As soon as I boarded my bus, I was shocked to see Satya in it. I asked her why did she call me earlier that morning, for which, she said that her ID card was lost too and she too wanted a new one. I said what actually I thought, and she laughed a bit. I sat just behind her, since a guy sitting beside a girl right in the early days of college would create strong rumors in it, which I hated to the core!

She asked me briefly about me, followed by me repeating the same questions on her. Few bus mates congratulated me for my bowling performance, for which she asked "Did you play cricket today?" I replied, "Yeah, any doubts:p". She laughed out loud, and asked what exactly she wanted to. "How did you manage to play departmental cricket so early? We're freshers, not even two months in the uni, and you have played uni level cricket match. How did you do that?" I explained what exactly happened, the previous friendship with MJ- he was skipper- he called me- I went- he gave chance. She was a curious girl, she asked me if I took cricket coaching.

"Well, it was in 6th, when I actually started cricket! I took continuous & serious coaching till the end of 9th standard, but the tenth meant that I had to leave! I couldn't study properly because of that, which meant that I decided to express my desire to play cricket to my elders! I did it, they agreed it on conditional basis. The condition was I should not play serious cricket, go for idiotic aims like playing for India, World Cup blah blah.I agreed, but I too agreed on conditional basis! My conditions stated that I should be given freedom to choose my path, if I reach professional stage! They too agreed on it. I had to leave music for it, since I had very little free time and I had to put each minute of my free time on cricket. I did that, & since I was a bowler by my role, all I required was a 22 yard long space, with three wickets and a good ball. I had it in my cellar and I was going to coaching every weekend. I got to play professional matches to my cricket coaching club, where I met Manish, MJ. We both played together for Cricket Club of Hindi Mahavidyalaya [CCHM] for three odd years, and now we play for CSE too;)."I explained her!

She listened it with full concentration, and she appreciated my effort to scarifies music for cricket. I replied, "I didn't give up my music! I just stopped learning it. I learnt it by my own, whenever I had free time. I also said that I was just a keyboard and few others instruments' player, not a singer." She said that her mother was a music teacher, when I instantaneously asked "where?" For my surprise, she said what I expected! "Kendriya Vidyalaya #1, Uppal, Hyderabad." I exclaimed "WHAAAT!!!!" Confused Satya just asked me if I belonged to same school. I replied- yeah!

But a minute later, after a small confused act, I could differentiate that she was the alternative teacher, not my ma'am. But whatever, she knew me. Although I didn't learn much from her, she knew me and I too knew her. The only occasion when we were together was a concert of our school in Vishakapatnam. Whatever, I was bit happy, dunno why, I was bit happy!

I was too tired, I slept off, with my ear phones on, as the bus started.

To be continued....

RPHKR

National Board President
I liked the flashback of your friendship with MJ, You've put it at the right place.
Excellent storyline, KUTGW! :clap

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Chapter 4:
Practice Session, Successfully Skipped:

Well, as soon as I reached home, I let my parents know about my Cricket in college. They all congratulated me for my performance of that day. All my friends near my residence also congratulated me, a neighborhood friend of uni leaked the matter and everyone came to know about it. We all friends gathered together, played a bit of "short pitch"-style cricket (Touch the ball and you'll get a run, three misses straightaway means that you are gone, underarm chucking, a full toss hit to a ten yard line means that batsman is out.) in test cricket format. I was already tired, which made me say that I won't be playing- I am the Umpire;). After that cricket, we all dispersed, with me going to home, sleeping straightaway!

The next day morning, I woke up for a text message, which got delivered to my phone right at 6:23 AM. I thought MJ would have messaged, reminding that we had a team meet that day after the second match started. But it was from Satya, which read the following stuff:
Hey Prithvi, u gng 2 clg tdy?
My reply:
Hii, gud mrng, yea, im gng. hvin team meet tdy, shud go.
I woke up, performed a wake up prayer for a while and was about to go to brush my teeth, when I got a text message again!
Her reply:
Oh, mr crcktr, gud mrng saar:p. BTW, v r plannin fr a movie, at wat tym vl u b free?
I replied to her!
I mght nt cum tdy, since dunno til wen da meet is gonna be.
And I went to brush my teeth and attend the natural calls and take a bath. By the time I got back, I had two messages on my phone, which read:
Try 2 cum tdy na prithvi, many r cumin tdy.
and
oyee, der??
I replied a message with
Oye, sry re, ws bathing. I'll say u my finl call by 9.. okay na?
I got ready and called MJ to ask what exactly was going to happen in practice session. He said that we'd talk, the plan for tomorrow, and he also said that all the plans he used were strategies of his own, which meant I knew few of them. I asked what if I won't attend- for which he replied "attending it would be good. Half of the team won't appear, but the rest half, who watch out the other matches, their next opponents playing, will have good time in their next game, you know it too. But why are you planning for not attending, any probs?" I said the truth to him, a movie with our class mates- for which he said "Go, enjoy- but call me once in the night."

What else I needed? I texted her back saying I'm ready for movie, which earned a reply, stating "Great, see you at Central @10! Lets decide the movie then and there." LOL, Central, that means we were going to a movie in PVR. My first movie in a multiplex! I was not a big fan of movies, which kept me away from Multiplexes so far. But today, I was shocked to see my face, since I was going to a "MULTIPLEX", by skipping a team meeting, since a girl called me. I saw my face on mirror, laughed a bit, then kept moving on since I was running short of time.

I said my mom about it, she scolded and said no straight away, but later when I said it was a mass bunk, she reconsidered her decision, gave me money (don't ask how much:lol). Since it was few of our class mates, I decided to take my car, so that traveling would be easy. I went to petrol filling station, filled in the fuel, headed on to Central! There were few traffic signals around, but I was feeling nervous since it was the very first time I was going for a movie with friends- yeah, it was the FIRST time when I was going to a movie with friends, when I was 17.

cars-maruti-suzuki-swift-vxi-2.jpg

My new Swift was going to be exposed to all my friends:D

I parked my car in Central mall, called Satya and asked where was she. She said that she was in Level II, near Box Office. I went there straight, and she was in a beautiful baby-pink Salwar Kameez, with grand embroidery works on it. She was looking like a queen, in that attire.I was nervous like hell! Never been into such a situation anytime before! I shake hands with her, and she said that all our friends were on the way. Sree Ram, Naresh, Krishna, Megha and Divya were on way. Meanwhile we sorted out the movies list, and planned for that day! A movie, followed by McD, followed by NTR Gardens!

127+Hours+Film.jpg

Something, which kept us move on with some interest on our faces.​

There were no nameable movies out there, Inception was damn old one, 127 hours was a hot pick and all other Bolly and Tolly movies were not even nearing average! We decided to go with 127 hours 2 PM show, and we killing the time till then. All others gathered, Sree Ram was a bold guy, who does whatever he wants to. We went to McD, which was located around 4 KMs from where we were actually. That was in iMax mall indeed, which meant we needed to go all the way to iMax. I was driving my Swift, which was a five seater. We were 8 in number. "Two in front, rest six should die back" Sree Ram shouted, and if he commands, it should happen, and it happened! Me and Sree Ram were sitting front, with rest all back! Naresh was skinny guy, and Krishna a short guy. So, they fit easily in a corner. Divya was sitting on Megha, and Satya was sitting alone.

McDonald.jpg

McDonalds at iMax, Hyderabad!​

I drove to McD, all of us were veggies, which meant that no "boring and useless" Veg v Non veg fights! We all ordered McVeggie meal. After we had it, I drove to Hussainsagar, a lake which separates Hyderabad and Secunderabad. We had bit of beautiful time over there *no ones goes there on a Wednesday morning 11:00 AM.*

To be continued...

The Rock

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just as I said earlier, this thing is going on pretty well. Loving this storyline man! Any inspiration?

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Awesome update buddy. Keep going. Feels like reading a novel of a teenager
Thankyou dude, thanks for your support:).

Like Singam(Original one - Tamil)

Good update, liked the text messages in the beginning.
I didn't watch Singam movie;). It was what I felt:p.

Just as I said earlier, this thing is going on pretty well. Loving this storyline man! Any inspiration?
Inspiration, yeah- I must say it! My close friends Ajay Kumar, Praveen Joshi and Sree Ram Sarma, who bought novels to me and made me learn that our own stories(or dreams rather) will be a huge hit and Chetan Bhagat, who has inspired me a lot with this real life writings!

His real life story I think(The love part)
Well, its not actually the REAL story, since I don't have any girlfriends so far(:p), but this is what actually I want my life to be. But, few incidents in this story are absolutely real though (which will come in future).

PS: I seriously thought of not opening planetcricket until I completed my sem exams, but I opened to download a patch for C07 and say who can control once you open PC:p. But, I seriously need to study now, its high time for me. So, no updates in near future guys. Anything will be after Christmas. I am happy for not opening facebook since a week though;):p:D.

Users who are viewing this thread