International Cricket 2010 - Common Questions and Answers

D

Dutch

Erm, simple question here. Is this game worth ?20 of my money? Considering getting it beacuse I want a cricket game for my PS3 and I thought I might as well get the latest one.

Is the online play any good? (Realism?) Are Test Matches realistic? How much can we edit? Finally will I get bored of it in a day like other cricket games?

Online play = utter, utter garbage
Offline = it is personal but I enjoy it immensly with all huds off playing reaslistic test matches
Edit = hardly anything except names
Bored = depends on your own personal wants I suppose.....

I'm daft as I buy every single cricket game that there ever is so I am probably not the person to talk to about it. I find some good and bad in all of them!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Online play = utter, utter garbage
Offline = it is personal but I enjoy it immensly with all huds off playing reaslistic test matches
Edit = hardly anything except names
Bored = depends on your own personal wants I suppose.....

I'm daft as I buy every single cricket game that there ever is so I am probably not the person to talk to about it. I find some good and bad in all of them!

Thanks for the speedy response. The Test Matches sound promising, although I read on some reviews that it can take hours to complete a T20 match, is that true? That's a bit discouraging, nevertheless, it'll keep me occupied.

D

Dutch

Thanks for the speedy response. The Test Matches sound promising, although I read on some reviews that it can take hours to complete a T20 match, is that true? That's a bit discouraging, nevertheless, it'll keep me occupied.

Not sure about the Twenty20 thing but test matches have been very good for me. But as I say I play huds off and avoid the slog button as it is just daft how easy it is to score through the air. Apart from that I have had good tests going four solid days and once into the fifth morning. from what I hear from others test matches seems to be particularly well paced and balanced. But lets be honest here the game is still buggy but worth it in my opinion...

Ashnal

School Cricketer
Hey Guys,
I live in the USA & purshase the game at HMV. I got the game but can't play it. I got a error message "disc's region code is incorrect for this console" Is any one having this problem and know how to solve it? I have the Xbox 360 console. Thanks

P

pcfan123

Hey Guys,
I live in the USA & purshase the game at HMV. I got the game but can't play it. I got a error message "disc's region code is incorrect for this console" Is any one having this problem and know how to solve it? I have the Xbox 360 console. Thanks

Should have done some research then, only the ps3 version will work in North America

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I haven't, IIRC they were quiet for a while last year before we heard there would be a patch, I know we didn't get it on the consoles in the end, but that was because of unforseen circumstances.

I think they need to do a patch or they will lose a lot of respect, which they probably have already, due to the fact the online play is broken.

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please imform me as to how to return to my crease, once i have danced down the wicket.(xbox360)

shavell1

School Cricketer
hey does any1 no if this game has puma bats if so then which?

Users who are viewing this thread