Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You'll be happy to know that Hauritz isn't complete ████ in this game :P

Yogy

Club Cricketer
people misuse the editor. they play online with those edited teams and win. i dont want to see any editors available for this game.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
As long as Hauritz is rated fairly well in this game, then there is no need for an editor. And I thought you couldn't play online with an edited save anyway.

Chewie

BCCI President
I'm not sure about the playing online with an edited save because I've heard of people doing it. But I'm pretty sure Hauritz is kinda decent, scored 99 and took 6 wickets in the match for me.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
That was weird, after my first game of the WC I got an error and ICC closed down.
It may of just been a one of occurrence, as I played the whole WC again and it didn't happen.
If it happens again I'll take a screenshot of the error and post it here.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
One thing they still haven't fixed is when you bowl the other team out on the final ball of the over, the over isn't added to the total or the bowlers total amount of overs.

Eg. You bowl them out on 45.6 overs, bowler X just completed his full 10 overs - meaning it should be 46 overs and the bowler has 10 overs finished, but instead it shows 45 overs and only 9 overs completed by the bowler.

Still a pretty great game.

davinkeithlewis

School Cricketer
Youth Players should be able to be sold for profit

I think when your youth players are transferred you should be able to gain some amount in cash since you are investing time in coaching and all, instead during transfer over here we have to pay half salary,I think the parent team should earn the benefits of developing a good player.Wat say guys

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
It doesn't happen in real life when a players contract is up so why should it happen in the game? Regardless of how much money you've ploughed into that player.

AB-Daveilliers

School Cricketer
Nice to see some changes compared to previous versions

Still not happy with the overall layout font/user interface

Still hoping some proper kits can be introduced or proper badges as well or some way of producing them myself without that studid PUB programme which never seems to work.

Football Manager games allow for people to create their own kits and logos for example in an easy fashion and adds to the game, will play the trial version of 2010 but can't see me buying it despite it being cheap.

A larger price could be justified by having kits and logos in it to help pay for those rights

Chewie

BCCI President
Personally I don't watch the highlights so I don't see their kits. But I can understand that some people may like to. I think that raising the price would mean less people buying the game than the kits and stuff attract, which would mean it isn't economical to do so really.

davinkeithlewis

School Cricketer
Sponsors and Funding

I think selecting sponsors and Funding will be really a quality addition to the game,otherwise it becomes hard at times to rope in the big names. I think even coach names should also be brought into the game, not just an allocation of funds.

And yes ofcource the IPL and champions league which is a revolution in the game of cricket have been snubbed by this game, really I am clueless why?

If you want to really sell this game like hot cakes, I think the IPL is a must to include, it will really appeal to the Indian masses.

AB-Daveilliers

School Cricketer
I can see that point of view for sure mate

Perhaps then sorting out the user interface as I don't feel that it was developed or changed to improve upon the older ones that we have seen before the ICC 3 etc started to come out, but it was more of a change for the sake of a change to go with the 3D match engine

Sureshot

Executive member
Nice to see some changes compared to previous versions

Still not happy with the overall layout font/user interface

Still hoping some proper kits can be introduced or proper badges as well or some way of producing them myself without that studid PUB programme which never seems to work.

Football Manager games allow for people to create their own kits and logos for example in an easy fashion and adds to the game, will play the trial version of 2010 but can't see me buying it despite it being cheap.

A larger price could be justified by having kits and logos in it to help pay for those rights

Football Manager cannot be used as a comparison, their resources are infinitely larger than ours. That said, we are always looking at ways of moving forward. Licenses are not cheap, it's all well and good saying simply raise the price, but there is so much more to consider than it being as simple as that.

IPL/Champions League - Australia is our 2nd biggest market after the UK, so we opted for the Aussie domestic over other leagues. We'll have to see what happens when we start 2011 development with regards to new leagues, but obviously we want to meet demand and make the game yours.

We've made some massive steps this year, and have done as much as we could. English domestic system has seen a massive overhaul, not to mention the improvements made in areas that aren't visible to the end-user.

Interface - We decided to put our focus on the more in-depth feature changes in 2010, we wanted to improve it, but it isn't possible to deal with all requests.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Please don't go the IPL route, I'd prefer to have more proper domestic structures for example NZ than the IPL.
The IPL would surely involve making a whole new structure, but to make NZ and SA you would just need to use AUS as a base, as all three have six teams.
Not to mention I least enjoy playing T20's, so I would hardly even play the IPL.

I don't really have a problem with the interface or graphics, like Sureshot said it's better if more of their time goes into more in-depth feature changes.
Kind of like Chewie I just have my highlights set to wickets, so I don't really get time to worry about what kits they are wearing. As long as they're all the right colour it's fine with me.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Please don't go the IPL route, I'd prefer to have more proper domestic structures for example NZ than the IPL.
The IPL would surely involve making a whole new structure, but to make NZ and SA you would just need to use AUS as a base, as all three have six teams.
Not to mention I least enjoy playing T20's, so I would hardly even play the IPL.

I don't really have a problem with the interface or graphics, like Sureshot said it's better if more of their time goes into more in-depth feature changes.
Kind of like Chewie I just have my highlights set to wickets, so I don't really get time to worry about what kits they are wearing. As long as they're all the right colour it's fine with me.

India's own domestic system would be preferred over the IPL, for me too. It's just the IPL makes it more marketable I guess. But India's domestic system has it's own T20 league too with all the states, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread