International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

I forgot to change it. I have attached the fix below, will release the next version with proper bats for the new guys I created.

Attachments

• USER.rar
    72.8 KB · Views: 100
Why not proper bats for all the guys? I will try to do gloves and pads at least this week so they can be kept together.

can we use tutsi's patch and this patch together ? if yes , how ? because both are user.dat files

Why not proper bats for all the guys? I will try to do gloves and pads at least this week so they can be kept together.

Thought they were all done except for the guys I created, seems not. Is there some list with all the players with the bat they use?

can we use tutsi's patch and this patch together ? if yes , how ? because both are user.dat files

I haven't downloaded Tutsi patch but I believe hes using this roster with his tweaked values so just download his patch and you will get both.

Aussie, Angelo Mathews has the same issue as Bravo did. Just need to change his delivery number cos he comes in like an off spinner.

Ok question

This DAT file , i already replaced it with this other gameplay patch someone made, tutsi's one.

How can i add this one as well and also keep tutsi's??

*edit* just saw that other post up ^^ there.

incase there is more to it reply, thanks.

I take it its' not possible to use this and Tutsi's at the same time as both edit the User.Dat file?

Tutsi thing is based on my User.dat so you are using that and this at the same time. Obviously the one I posted at the top of the page won't work since he didn't modify that one but he modified the one I put on the first post.

Can you guys let me know who you want added to the game. I will add a few players for India, NZ and maybe Pakistan but the rest I will leave unless requested.

So far I have added these players from England, let me know if I should change any.

Joe Denly
Tim Bresnan
Eoin Morgan
Stephen Moore
Vikram Solanki
Sajid Mahmood
Amjad Khan
James Foster
Jamie Dalrymple
Michael Lumb
Craig Kieswetter
Michael Carberry
Liam Dawson
James Hildreth
Graham Napier
Phil Mustard
Liam Plunkett
Ed Joyce
James Tredwell
Steve Davies
Chris Woakes
Alex Hales
Peter Trego

Can you guys let me know who you want added to the game. I will add a few players for India, NZ and maybe Pakistan but the rest I will leave unless requested.

So far I have added these players from England, let me know if I should change any.

Joe Denly
Tim Bresnan
Eoin Morgan
Stephen Moore
Vikram Solanki
Sajid Mahmood
Amjad Khan
James Foster
Jamie Dalrymple
Michael Lumb
Craig Kieswetter
Michael Carberry
Liam Dawson
James Hildreth
Graham Napier
Phil Mustard
Liam Plunkett
Ed Joyce
James Tredwell
Steve Davies
Chris Woakes
Alex Hales
Peter Trego

Can you add Will Beer from Sussex please,a great young Leg Spinner,when will this little program be ready mate? Oh and please keep Rob Key in the squad..

Joe Denly
Tim Bresnan
Eoin Morgan
Stephen Moore
Vikram Solanki
Sajid Mahmood
Amjad Khan
James Foster
Jamie Dalrymple
Michael Lumb
Craig Kieswetter
Michael Carberry
Liam Dawson
James Hildreth
Graham Napier
Phil Mustard
Liam Plunkett
Ed Joyce
James Tredwell
Steve Davies
Chris Woakes
Alex Hales
Peter Trego
Would u be able to add Gihan Rupasinha to Sri Lankan side...Keep up the good work mate:happy

Joe Denly
Tim Bresnan
Eoin Morgan
Stephen Moore
Vikram Solanki
Sajid Mahmood
Amjad Khan
James Foster
Jamie Dalrymple
Michael Lumb
Craig Kieswetter
Michael Carberry
Liam Dawson
James Hildreth
Graham Napier
Phil Mustard
Liam Plunkett
Ed Joyce
James Tredwell
Steve Davies
Chris Woakes
Alex Hales
Peter Trego

Can you add the young sussex leg spinner Will Beer please? and also could you rate Rob Key up to a realistic level, he is one of the finest batsmen in England ,yet his ratings are rather low in the game.Thanks man.

Yeah if others agree,sorry to say never heard of Liam Dawson! Will Beer bowls nice 48 to 51 mph leg spinners with loads of air,don`t know how accuate you can replicate that,I know that Codemasters have not really got spin right, not enough air/flight or drift..when will this mod be available and where can I get it please? Thanks mate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread