Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So the end of talk is, India people doesn't want Pakistani players,very poor from them.I can't expect such things from cricket loving nation, leave it.
Its Indian domestic tournament and they have rights to do anything but disrespecting and that too in such way will make it complex for both countries.
Modi must remember these risk factors before all that drama which I keep on saying,more then three franchises were interested in Afridi but suddenly their tongue stopped to speak.KKR were so much interested in Imran Nazir and Abdul Razzaq that they contacted them well before IPL auction and advise them to enter in auction so that they can have them.If they were dying for their financial security they should said that well before auction that we are not going to have Pakistani players so please don't enter your names.
No body is angry why the snubbed Pakistani players but all are angry why they made all that drama to disrespect us and our player.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
They were angry as they lost the money they were to get. If they have spirit to play, they'd have come up, convinced the franchises and they'd have played for low amounts.

Binnu added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

We have gun shot answers which you couldn't understand as you want pakistani's to take part in ipl.

King Cricket

International Coach
Even though it has been proven that India has as much or more terriorists in their nation

Is that why we are yet to experience a major terror attack after 26/11? Geez! :sarcasm

So the end of talk is, India people doesn't want Pakistani players,very poor from them.

Wrong. We do want you guys. But the problem is, we don't run the IPL and it's teams.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistani players are not beggars mind you.IPL,Modi and BCCI go to hell.

send2yaari added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Is that why we are yet to experience a major terror attack after 26/11? Geez! :sarcasm

Wrong. We do want you guys. But the problem is, we don't run the IPL and it's teams.

Main problem is you all are saying except one or two that MR.Modi and franchise way of disrespecting is right which is shameful.

King Cricket

International Coach
And can anyone brief me about the flame war which erupted here last night? I can't be arsed to go through all the pages of ████. So, emm..what is the current position of the two opposing parties?

Last edited:

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I din't say that pakistani players are beggars. Every one wants more money. Every human in this world thinks he wants more money, for which pakistani players are waiting as pcb itself now is poorer than minnows.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
I would have loved to see Aamer playing. What i am fed up of is mixing this incident with politics. There isn't any politics. It's crystal clear.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
There is bid even biggest politics involved which has been taking its roots from last few months.All those who know 1% about politics can see politics in it and there is nothing else.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
I would have loved to see Aamer playing. What i am fed up of is mixing this incident with politics. There isn't any politics. It's crystal clear.

Okay if there is no politics involved then why did India back out of the Pakistan Test series in Pakistan. Because there was politics involved in had something to do with the government telling them that we are not going to continue this series.

Even some of your Indian buddies are saying there is some politics involved and that's why there is politics involved man. This is the same thing as India backing out of Pakistan test series there was many problems yes. Some of them were business related however, politics is clearly involved and I can't understand how you are blind to see that.

BTW, Please stop refering to the Mumbai attacks as 26/11 I am sorry but you cannot compare the Mumbai attacks to 9/11.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
See the time. When India was scheduled to tour pakistan, the tensions were high and if India would have toured, I'm sure that two to three cricketers would have been DEAD. The attacks on lanka team is a clean proof for that.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
See the time. When India was scheduled to tour pakistan, the tensions were high and if India would have toured, I'm sure that two to three cricketers would have been DEAD. The attacks on lanka team is a clean proof for that.

Pakistan were asking them to have series at neutral venue,what is you answer then.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Politics are obviously involved, although you would have thought at this time politics would never interfere with sport.

But I guess nothing can be done about this, because the franchises have made a pact however it is still their choice if they wanna buy any Pakistani players or not. And the IPL is a private business tournament.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Politics are obviously involved, although you would have thought at this time politics would never interfere with sport.

But I guess nothing can be done about this, because the franchises have made a pact however it is still their choice if they wanna buy any Pakistani players or not. And the IPL is a private business tournament.

There is nothing private when its come to Indo-Pak matter.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
If Pakistani's players are not picked, it's not the end of their carrer. They can still play in Bigbash and English county. IPL would have caused some serious injury to them and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread