Is it just me?

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it just me or are there problems with the site? Does it keep going down? On some occasions I get a message telling me a message has been sent to Ste. On others, my proxy server says it can't access the page and the loading can take about 30 minutes....

Anyone else?

Same here. I noticed it earlier today...Poor Ste, he must get hundreds of emails about that. oh yeah, he probably filters them.

Yeah i filter them into trash! I have spoken to the server people and they have told me these problems are due to another massive site on the server which is being moved off the server. When its done everything will be fine.

I am also setting up a new site which will be hosted seperatly so people can visit to see the site status. The address will be http://www.planetcricket.info

Now I understand it. I couldn't access today and some previous days also some occasions. I thought there were problems from my side.

I get the same problem with the site.

Well, now it's back to normal again. Till the next time when the site will be down.

For some minutes ago it was really slow again. :(

Last edited:
the site still have problem in it. i am facing this prob from a week and for this i didnt bet on vbookie once but thats ok the main prob is that i created a record to be at 2nd position in arcade game and it didnt register, something really has to do about it. here is screenshot of the game too.

Attachments

• rec.gif
    rec.gif
    108.7 KB · Views: 80
Well, it's not Ste or anyone elses fault on PC. It's the server which has a problem.

The situation is that the large site is still being moved by the server people.

To try to stop this site from going down I have switched off the arcade for abit and have also moved all the attachments from the database just to files on the server. I have read on the vbulletin forums that this is better for large sites so hopefully it will speed the site up.

The database size with all the attachments was 3GB but now this is much smaller so hopefully is better.

Users who are viewing this thread