IT IS A WARING FOR zimrahil

nasty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
do you know this nasty zimrahil has another name in the forums ,Azhar(the new nasty member).zimrahil registered as azhar.he clames that he is new member.this and that.after that he changes his profile.see the cheating of the F******G zimrahil .go away nasty zimrahil from this forum. go and ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
ha ha ha, spot the person with a sense of humour bypass !!!
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

azhar

School Cricketer
hi boys
thanks for the support you gave me against the the so called nasty . he reminds me of javed miandad. pun intended. it would have been great to step in not only zim's shoes but any of our good ol boys who have been contributing to the forum for a long time.
thank you once again.

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
ste may i know for what specific reasons where behind to ban nasty...................coz i have'nt seen this forum for few weeks
thankz

Ste (old)

Club Cricketer
Specfic Reasons for banning nasty and n:

Swearing on the forums (this topic)
Insulting other board members
Registering with an invalid email address - [email protected] and [email protected]
Posting his website as http://blc.sports-gaming.com/nasty/ste

Violating the registration terms:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

nasty/n has only posted 4 times but Im quite sure that he/she is accually an established forum member. Not sure who yet.

Any info about Nasty or compaints about nasty being banned email - [email protected]

A

Atul

3 cheers. Finally a ban. It's time to show some folks that this is not the place for flame wars.It was quite overdue, restoring some sort of basic law n order here.

Users who are viewing this thread