IT IS A WARING FOR zimrahil

Ste (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have investigated Nastys claims that "do you know this nasty zimrahil has another name in the forums ,Azhar". I have found it to be not true even though 4 posts where exchanged between the 2 members within minutes of each other but I have checked the IP address's of both members and they are different

Ste

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
but ste.........ip will change when we reconnect to the net...........if we haven't payed for a permenent one..................if u want u can check my pervious ip address and ip of this one it may be different ..................try that

Ste (old)

Club Cricketer
I know the IP will change at reconnection but the ICQ of Zimrahil was one IP, 3 mins later the reply by Azhar had a different IP, there was then a few minutes later a reply by Zimrahil with the same IP as with his first post and then another reply by Azhar with the same IP as his first post.

Unless Zimrahil has 2 fixed IPs or managed to reconnect to his ISP and get a different IP before reconnecting again the same IP as the origanal IP before posting for the 2nd time, which is very unlikely, Zimrahil and azhar are different people.

Ste

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
guys,
I have only ever posted under one name on this forum, and that's zimrahil.
Have no idea what nasty was going on about in his attack on me, but if I have offended anybody at all with any of my posts, then I apologise profusely.

Users who are viewing this thread