#JusticeForRudolph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Even I'm not aware what folks have been up to recently(many wanted to quit and that made me sick). I'll admit Rudi has made constructive contributions for wellness of this place and didn't deserve to be enforced for stepping down(if that's the case).

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I am very sorry everyone, It appears that I have been fighting a losing cause, and I now have to accept that the Admin have made up their minds.

Thank you all for your support and kind words about Rudolph's contributions to the site.

Soon one of the administrators will announce all of the new staff changes, and they will thank Rudolph for his contributions to the site.

I will close this thread now, and I apologise again for bringing you all into this disagreement.

D

Dutch

This ain't a "shop", it's a community where the "customers" actively take part in discussions. I trust the OP enough, that if has taken it to public he surely would have thought it can't be solved behind the curtains.
Whatever mate, you run your life like you want to do yours and I will run mine how I see fit. I don't agree with you at all and stand solidly by my opinion that for staff to take this matter in the public domein like this is really telling of them and of their integrity. My opinion has nothing to do with whether what they feel so passionate about is justified or not, it has only to do with the fact that as a staff members amongst each other you sort things out behind the scenes. If this had been my business, which thankfully it isn't, a number of other people wouldn't be on the staff anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread